• 4C591BDF-AD3A-4F04-92A2-BF253CADBF71.jpeg
    4C591BDF-AD3A-4F04-92A2-BF253CADBF71.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 376
  • DCF0E8EF-1DE6-460A-A17B-2A8AA23A89F8.jpeg
    DCF0E8EF-1DE6-460A-A17B-2A8AA23A89F8.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 360

My94GT

Established Member
I too agree, I was hoping for a bit more aggressive styling at least with the front end but I can get past that with the 6 speed. I really had my heart set on an E63s but this looks like a better option on paper

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Compared to the V2 we have, the styling could be a little more aggressive( especially the front end) but overall I really like the car and hope to pick one up in a few years.

Last edited:

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
They didn't go far enough. There is no way this car will compete with the E63 AMG. BMW just released their CS M5. The interior is not impressive. Damn, what a let down. Silver lining, love the 6SPD option, very cool. Super sedans are running 11.10s now, this won't get anywhere near that. They really should have offered AWD, at least as an option, everyone else has it.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Very nice. Last of a breed.

A good balance of compromises given the likely very limited lifespan these will live. GM ain't dropping bookoo bucks on such a niche vehicle, especially with their hard pivot towards electric.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I'm glad they didn't kill off the Blackwing.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I just spent my first full weekend in my 2017 V and I can say it is a lot of car.
The traffic was flying and that car hangs in there pretty well and I do like the understated look of the car. That little V says plenty.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
They didn't go far enough. There is no way this car will compete with the E63 AMG. BMW just released their CS M5. The interior is not impressive. Damn, what a let down. Silver lining, love the 6SPD option, very cool. Super sedans are running 11.10s now, this won't get anywhere near that. They really should have offered AWD, at least as an option, everyone else has it.

can you please explain to me how cadillac didnt go far enough? i compared the two interiors visually and besides the front and rear seats, they actually look extremely similar in layout. both car's front seat backs are carbon fiber. both have contrasting stitching (not shown in the link above), both have fancy feeling materials in places youll never actually touch. i mean i guess the rear seats look neat and the green hell track outlines are neat but neither of these cars were designed for the rear passenger anyways.

lets be honest, the real advantage the caddy has here is a lower resale value 3-4 years down the road. thatll make the car the steal of the century. for example, people already sleep on the CTS-VSport, a much better car that people think, and itll run bottom 12s with a tune only.

Users who are viewing this thread