2022-23 winter car/shop projects?

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I could use the help!

I've never heard of Royal Purple fuel stabilizer. I'll have to check it out.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

To the point, I cannot say RP MaxClean is better than Stabil.

I'm going by MaxClean's advertised ability to clean the fuel system, stabilize the fuel, and historically high quality products.
I have no hard data that it works better as a fuel stabilizer. I know it's about twice the price of SeaFoam - lol.

I always enjoyed reading and learning from the Greasy Spoon posts of jimmysidecar and the other expert comparing Royal Purple and Amzoil products. Great stuff.

IDK, maybe I watched a few videos of comparisons that convinced me too.

I put MaxClean in the fuel of every ICE I own.

SeaFoam may be better, less expensive too. Actually, SeaFoam has some added advertised benefits over MaxClean.

1F14B6D6-2486-4877-8A8C-C3644AFB97BB.jpeg

61E7AAFB-8AB1-4194-A29B-36E265DB78D5.jpeg

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Prewinter...new skis for my sleds

Blue goin on the Viper...Black on the SRX

Goddamn skis are as expensive as proper wheels for the Cobra lol

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
To the point, I cannot say RP MaxClean is better than Stabil.

I'm going by MaxClean's advertised ability to clean the fuel system, stabilize the fuel, and historically high quality products.
I have no hard data that it works better as a fuel stabilizer. I know it's about twice the price of SeaFoam - lol.

I always enjoyed reading and learning from the Greasy Spoon posts of jimmysidecar and the other expert comparing Royal Purple and Amzoil products. Great stuff.

IDK, maybe I watched a few videos of comparisons that convinced me too.

I put MaxClean in the fuel of every ICE I own.

SeaFoam may be better, less expensive too. Actually, SeaFoam has some added advertised benefits over MaxClean.

View attachment 1770711

View attachment 1770712
I've used seafoam on my small engines and also cars in the past. Not sure why I decided on Stabil this time. I go back and forth.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

SOAB_465

Established Member
I have mixed results with sea foam. Anything that has weak spark or runs rich fouls plugs in the spring when I use sea foam, but the fuel stays fresh.

My winter project is a forged 2 valve for my 98… and a 2.3 Whipple. If anybody wants the stock long block with the bd600 it'll be laying behind my shop lol

Users who are viewing this thread