me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Do you feel that it could use some more power such as a ford performance power pack or a 2.7 ecoboost?

Travismn

Established Member
I mean, it looks good, not gonna lie. My only gripe with the Tremor (regardless of year and make) is the stock shocks, it's crappy. It's like riding horseback and ending up with back pain after.

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I mean, it looks good, not gonna lie. My only gripe with the Tremor (regardless of year and make) is the stock shocks, it's crappy. It's like riding horseback and ending up with back pain after. If ever I were to get myself a Ranger Tremor (especially this new one) I'd immediately fit it with a nice set of Bilstein shocks, for a smooth, comfy ride.

It comes with Fox 2.0 front and allegedly 2.5s rear.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It IS a nice looking and promising package. Just wish it offered more power/torque. The 2.7 EB would be nice!

10fore

Established Member
It IS a nice looking and promising package. Just wish it offered more power/torque. The 2.7 EB would be nice!
Howdy, Bob! I've clocked roughly 4000 miles on my Tremor so far, and the power has been rather adequate, and I honestly have no complaints. Granted, I haven't towed very heavy with it, yet, but I'm happy. The crazy thing to think about is that it still makes more power than my 97 F-150 with the 4.6L V8.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Howdy, Bob! I've clocked roughly 4000 miles on my Tremor so far, and the power has been rather adequate, and I honestly have no complaints. Granted, I haven't towed very heavy with it, yet, but I'm happy. The crazy thing to think about is that it still makes more power than my 97 F-150 with the 4.6L V8.

The 2.3EB is a torquey little mill. Wish Ford would add 2 more cylinders to it an make an I-6.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
Well I think I’m going to look at one tomorrow morning. Not saying I’m buying one but I’d like to check out the logistics of having a ranger in general.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Still loving it? It IS amazing that these smaller motors are making more power and torque than the older V8s. So many
nice V6 and 4-cyl. motors.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

10fore

Established Member
Yes Sir, I am still very much loving the Ranger. I've had it for roughly six months now, have racked up a tad more than 6k miles, and seem to enjoy it more with each mile that I drive. I honestly did not think that I would enjoy this truck as much as I do. I'll most likely create a new thread in the future detailing my thoughts on it.

Users who are viewing this thread