• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

2021 orders

Discussion in 'Bronco 4-Door' started by 96dreamer, Apr 13, 2021.

1. 13COBRA

13COBRA Resident Ford Dealer Premium Member Established Member

It's possible.

Ford came out and said that the low availability specs may get built after some of the high availability specs, regardless of time-stamp.

2. ON D BIT

ON D BIT Finish First Established Member

Speculation is that the email tomorrow is bad news. Now Im expecting everyone without a build date will be pushed to 2022 order.
    How hard would it be to purchase and get a 2dr hardtop after delivery if I switch to a soft top order?

3. 13COBRA

I'm not sure what to expect from the email to be honest.

It wouldn't be hard, just expensive. Best bet would be for a company to come out with an aftermarket one. Ford's will be $3,500+.

ON D BIT likes this.
  4. 13COBRA

upload_2021-5-28_12-44-39.png

5. ON D BIT

1. Does the 2dr have a soft top or no top(with hard top plumbing) option?
    2. Why is Ford scheduling other hardtops in front of those with earlier timestamps, this includes both priority and non priority orders after making such a big deal on time stamps?
    3. Heard that Ford does not have enough hard tops to keep the plants running at full capacity and will open up dealer lot orders to fill the void. Would they do this while there customers that have been waiting a year for their reserved/ordered Broncos sit with nothing? The is a bend you over move if I have ever seen one!

6. ON D BIT

Long story short, no one knows what is going on. The dealers, nor the owners, nor the dealer reps, no what the limits on the Bronco builds are. Ford says to go to soft top but mentions nothing of the builds where soft tops are not options. The most irritating part of this entire debacle is that there have been scheduled builds of my model/trim from reservations months after mine. Why can't Ford state that we have so many 2/4 door mic tops the first Broncos ordered will be the first to get these tops?

Now dealers will be getting lower trim soft top Broncos for their lots sooner than the customers that have been waiting with reservations for over a year.

7. ON D BIT

Any updates?