2021 orders

SLOWBRA

Established Member
I can’t stand direct buy. Give me an in person salesman/owner I trust every time. I find it very easy to distinguish between those pushing tin(for lack of a better phrase) than those who care for the customer. Buy from Nick or similar and you will never want to buy from another dealer/direct buy Corp!

I’ve yet to have a good experience with any local dealers. Both with sales and service. You said the magic words, trust and care are the big things missing for me. To be fair I can’t say that I’ve bought direct... yet. But did like my Tesla test drive experience.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I’ve yet to have a good experience with any local dealers. Both with sales and service. You said the magic words, trust and care are the big things missing for me. To be fair I can’t say that I’ve bought direct... yet. But did like my Tesla test drive experience.
Give me a shot next time, I can guarantee you'll appreciate the experience.

Sent from my Potato

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I’ve always gone to the owner small town dealers. All the big or even medium size dealers chasing the dollar are awful in my experience.
In getting to know Nick on this forum you won’t find a better dealer! They will destroy Tesla customer service too.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Give me a shot next time, I can guarantee you'll appreciate the experience.

Sent from my Potato

I'm willing to try, Nick. Don't think we've exchanged any messages before nor did I realize we had a dealer here. I have 2 leases coming to an end this year that need replaced - one by June and another by Sep. I'll send you a PM.

I’ve always gone to the owner small town dealers. All the big or even medium size dealers chasing the dollar are awful in my experience.
In getting to know Nick on this forum you won’t find a better dealer! They will destroy Tesla customer service too.

Appreciate the feedback. I'd say all of the ones around me are on the larger end.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm willing to try, Nick. Don't think we've exchanged any messages before nor did I realize we had a dealer here. I have 2 leases coming to an end this year that need replaced - one by June and another by Sep. I'll send you a PM.

I look forward to it.

Now, just a forewarning inventory is an incredibly horrible issue right now. We might be better off planning two ordered units!

blackbolt2003

Established Member
I received the order status update from Ford today. Build week is 6/21. How long does it typically take for the car to make it to the dealer after the build week?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I received the order status update from Ford today. Build week is 6/21. How long does it typically take for the car to make it to the dealer after the build week?
You should be fast. Once it’s built they can ship right away. However my build week on my truck was 10 days or so.
My guess would be 7/5-9 to your dealer.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Anything new on your orders ie new production dates.
Some confusion as the 4 week cycle starts again first of each month....

The ones I had scheduled for June, just got pushed to the first week of July.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I knew this would happen. It only makes sense, but still frustrating.

Screenshot_20210510-072602_Gmail.jpeg

Sent from my Potato

Last edited:

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
My FRPP control pack for my Gen 3 coyote got pushed back into July, not holding my breath, I think all those pickups sitting in the field will get done before my control pack.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I knew this would happen. It only makes sense, but still frustrating.

View attachment 1703014

Sent from my Potato
What they are saying if you want to order soft you won’t have correct attachments to get hard top later.

I’d be fine accepting my Bronco with no top first, it won’t be on until November anyway. I’m not sure Ford would deliver it this way though? But they should!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What they are saying if you want to order soft you won’t have correct attachments to get hard top later.

I’d be fine accepting my Bronco with no top first, it won’t be on until November anyway. I’m not sure Ford would deliver it this way though? But they should!

They won't deliver it that way. lol It would cause a slew of backlogs for Ford and the dealers to try to make right, and they would fail miserably.

Users who are viewing this thread