2021 Mustang GT vs C6 H/C/I

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
I went out to get a dragy run and this C6 followed me onto the highway.. sounded great. He caught me a little off guard on the hit, I was waving him to take the hit and my window was slightly up and he wasn’t going so I figured he could not see me so I went to roll my window down all the way and as I did that he took off, so he got a much bigger jump than I was trying to give him, haha. We stopped and talked after, cool dude.. and that’s how I got the video that he took. He said it was around 500 to the wheels, he said it was only his second L since getting the car a few years ago.

Since adding the blower, I’ve only had two Corvettes try me, other than that, nobody has wanted to play.

21 GT vs C6

MustangSteve1965

Established Member
I went out to get a dragy run and this C6 followed me onto the highway.. sounded great. He caught me a little off guard on the hit, I was waving him to take the hit and my window was slightly up and he wasn’t going so I figured he could not see me so I went to roll my window down all the way and as I did that he took off, so he got a much bigger jump than I was trying to give him, haha. We stopped and talked after, cool dude.. and that’s how I got the video that he took. He said it was around 500 to the wheels, he said it was only his second L since getting the car a few years ago.

Since adding the blower, I’ve only had two Corvettes try me, other than that, nobody has wanted to play.

21 GT vs C6
Awesome sound when you blew by him!

Users who are viewing this thread