2021 McLaren 765LT at drag strip

gofast15

Established Member
No video yet but its coming. Brook's stock 765LT on on OEM Pirrelli P Zero tires and R888R tires too . That's pretty nuts for a stock 755hp car that was developed for a track not drag strip.
9.41 on OEM Pirrelli tires and 9.33 on R888R tires

Screenshot_20210117-142059_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210117-221036_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

IA Shelby

Established Member
Amazing but if he really wants to claim stock,....keep the stock tires. Nothing but props to Mac.

csc427

Established Member
Waiting for the first moron to claim they’re not impressed. Sad to think in a few weeks my car will have around 800rwhp and this thing will probably still show me taillights.
Or the first guy who has to tell us he runs that in his twin turbo coyote. At only a fraction of the price. And how he can’t believe the mclaren costs that much and only runs low 9’s. It’ll happen. Wait for it. Lmao. Badass car and times. Unbelievable.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Damn. I knew it was going to be fast, but I didn’t necessarily think it was going to be that fast.
Guessing he has some decent air but still. Wow.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Or the first guy who has to tell us he runs that in his twin turbo coyote. At only a fraction of the price. And how he can’t believe the mclaren costs that much and only runs low 9’s. It’ll happen. Wait for it. Lmao. Badass car and times. Unbelievable.
I would expect no less on this forum. Lol

gofast15

Established Member
Jesus , that enginering on the 765LT is nuts . RWD car that goes 9.41 on 305/30/20 Pirrelli P zero tires [ non Corsa model ] is just something else. 0-60mph on oem tires was 2.1 seconds

jrandy

Established Member
Yea, but give me a Fox and $7k and... /s

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

slow poke

Established Member
And the manufacturer est. For the 1/4 was 9.9sec

Can't believe idiots believed the Demons time.
Mclaren could have claimed this to be a 9.25sec car by dodges dumb logic

oldmachguy

Established Member
9.3 trapping 150 on just a tire is plain stupid. Would love to track one of those at COTA. Can’t even imagine what the brakes are like.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Downpipes and a tune on 93 octane will surely net an 8 second pass. Throw some E85 in it and its a mid to high 8 second pass. He's probably picking up 3-4 mph with the good air tho.. Wont be like that come spring time but who cares.

150 mph in a stock car is just Nutz! I liked the color at first but not so much now. But shit I bet u can spot that 2 miles out! What a head turner for sure!

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
We've been thru this before bro tires have absolutely NOTHING to do with whether or not a car is stock or not.

Tires are like oil they get replaced and recycled and like any manufactored tire they expire and get replaced with NEWER models so when the STOCK tire is no longer available and the tire is replaced with the UPGRADED model its not gonna make the car no longer stock so tire selection mean DICK!

Amazing but if he really wants to claim stock,....keep the stock tires. Nothing but props to Mac.

Users who are viewing this thread