2021 Honda CRV

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
2021 Honda CRV Touring
Crystal Black Pearl
9600 miles

Client recently traded in their Civic and got into an SUV. Paint was pretty hammered. All swirled up, dealer rotary pad marks (borderline burns), etc. Paint was soft.

The ‘details’:

Adam’s strip wash shampoo.
Adam’s tire and rubber cleaner.
Adam’s wheel cleaner.
McKee’s37 Hydro blue to seal wheels/calipers.
DeFelsko PTG.
Scangrip lighting.
Flex 3401 and pixie.
Griot’s correcting and perfecting creams.
Optimum panel wipe.
22ple HPC.
GYEON tire for tire dressing.
Auto Finesse glass cleaner.
Metro vacuum.
McKee’s37 quick interior detailer.

Thank you for looking!

IMG_7251-XL.jpg

IMG_7252-XL.jpg

IMG_7253-XL.jpg

IMG_7255-XL.jpg

IMG_7256-XL.jpg

IMG_7258-XL.jpg

IMG_7259-XL.jpg

IMG_7261-XL.jpg

IMG_7272-XL.jpg

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Great job, love the window stickers. Question for you. I have a few rock chips on the hood of my 911. It is GT Silver metallic (Like 75% of all 911's) Is there something that can be done for that? And what would the end result look like? Or is it better leaving it alone?

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
Thank you!!!

You could always try to touch them up. If I would do it I would look into the Dr. Colorchip system.

It will not come out perfect, and you will still see the marks, but if the chips are really bothering you give it a shot and they will blend in a lot better.

5.0Black

Established Member
Thank you!!!

You could always try to touch them up. If I would do it I would look into the Dr. Colorchip system.

It will not come out perfect, and you will still see the marks, but if the chips are really bothering you give it a shot and they will blend in a lot better.

100% this across the board^ Pending how much chips you have/how bad they are, it may be worthwhile to still invest in PPF. PPF is a life saver in protecting your car against chips.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great work, Scott. Did the dealer use the rotary pads in an attempt to "detail" the car, or was it something else? Whatever the reason, they really messed it up. Another miracle detailing job, Scott,

Users who are viewing this thread