2020 -vs 2014 GT500

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Dyno jet sae doesn’t exist, ass clown response shows you have no clue what you’re talking about

For a max port stage 5 port job you still don’t get 400cfm. That’s nothing you’ve ever seen in person.

Stage 3 is max effort street car port, and it’s [email protected] lift. To go along with that is a lack of low end velocity. Here’s my graph on 30psi. Notice the low end velocity is... absent. As I said pages ago, had I done my build with coyote architecture, I’d have 50-100whp on top, and another 100wtq down low.

View attachment 1593807
Here’s 10.75psi pump gas
View attachment 1593806

Do you know what a stage 3 port looks like?
View attachment 1593809
View attachment 1593810
View attachment 1593811
That right there is MY $2500 heads with a $4000 port job.

Here they are with another $5k of cams, retainers, guides, Seats, valves, springs, reluctor wheel, (and valve covers, chains, tensioners etc not in the pic.)

View attachment 1593812

Get a ****ing clue guy. You want to call the guy who already did the shit that he’s wrong. Hahahhahhhh.

You are a stage 6 retard. DJ uses the SAE correction factor. Lack of low end velocity lmfao

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Kinda coming off as a chev guy man.

No it’s stock, just heads and cam....

Sent from my POFS iPhone in a rage cause this is the third try.
Lol it’s a oem head casting with a port. I am not bending rules for one and not the other. Gimmecoytard just can’t comprehend that yote heads are not the best modular heads.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
You are a stage 6 retard. DJ uses the SAE correction factor. Lack of low end velocity lmfao

You are a stage 10 dumb ****er asking for a back hand to the head.

DJ (I don’t know this person you speak of) is using SAE 1349 or 607. The corrections vary on what temp and humidity and whether gross, net, etc. You have no clue what you’re on about.

There is no low speed velocity in a stage 3 (+) ported gt500 head.

Throw my head on a gt500 with stock blower et al. Only change the heads. Reinstall the stock cams, air inlet, filter and all. Just throw my heads in. Set the valve train accordingly to accommodate the stock cam, but larger valve openings and tension.

Guaranteed it drops 150-200wtq at 2500rpm, and loses 4-5psi with the same pulley combo, and picks up 150whp at 7000rpm making tops 11psi.

You clearly don’t even understand how cylinder heads work, because you said earlier and now that a ported head is needed and that it needs a 2.65 TVS.

Wrong. Just the ****ing ported head would get it to 760 crank hp with the damn 2.3L but it would lose tons of low end torque. If you repullied the tvs to 15psi, with the ported head, you’d have more than enough air flow to make 760 crank hp from a trinity. That would be something near 370cfm at 15psix2.3L

You have no clue what you are going on about.

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
Hey Coyotard.
YOU GOT OWNED

By the guy whose posts read like a 16 yo who just lost 5 rounds of call of duty... do your homework jr, you failed so hard, the Camaro guys wouldn’t even want you.

Lol it’s a oem head casting with a port. I am not bending rules for one and not the other. Gimmecoytard just can’t comprehend that yote heads are not the best modular heads.

If you want a less reliable, less capable, less flowing head, sure it’s better for you.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member

What rules?

He is asking stock for stock.....answer the question.

You can get banned for willingly posting false information.

@03Cobra#694

Sent from my POFS iPhone in a rage cause this is the third try.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
I put down 800whp on 10-11psi. If I had stock heads, it would read about 15-16psi. This kid @CD07GT500 doesn’t understand what head porting does or how engines work. He’s helpless and way outta his league.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
@Tob, do you have any insights or corrections you care to drop on this guys view?

I’m sure in some bizzare twist, my real world experience could be wrong since I mean, pigs gt now a days judging by news headlines, but I’m pretty sure a coyote head is still a coyote head and a modular head is still a modular head.

Didn’t Ford build the coyote off the known issues of the modular and carry on engineering better and bolder stuff? (My snarkiness is directed at the all knowing @CD07GT500, not you @Tob )

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
@CD07GT500 ask John Mihovitz.

B1B04C96-129F-4876-B086-AB0FFB0C2E22.jpeg
2F0972AD-0C69-4CC3-971D-3BA623AEE508.jpeg

My opinion is that John Mihovitz, who is definitely an incredible man in the ford world, was tired and burned out of running a very hard line of work competing against box store builders that honestly aren’t as worried about what lasts and doesn’t as they are about what 3rd quarter profit looks like. No shame in either business model, but I can’t fault John Mihovitz if he said to hell with it, people just want to buy what they are told is the best.

Notice his 2015 record? It was beaten, barely, but by .08 sec and 6mph by a coyote.

Last edited:

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Pretty sure I am being trolled right now. Nobody is really this dumb. John would probably laugh and walk away if you came at him with that BS lol

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Btw I made more power than you with a 2650 on 25 #. Let that sink in lmao

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
Pretty sure I am being trolled right now. Nobody is really this dumb. John would probably laugh and walk away if you came at him with that BS lol

Ask John to build you a big bore stroker or any 5.8

I’ve called him on the phone and gotten his feedback on big bore strokers and long strokes. Have you?

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
Btw I made more power than you with a 2650 on 25 #. Let that sink in lmao

I have a stock computer from 2003 piggybacked by an sct and a lap top. Let that sink in. 1208whp with a factory 2003 cobra computer at 4500ft alt is somekind of record. 96% fuel trim. It’s a dyno number. On 20psi, it made 1070whp with 98.5% fuel trim, and timing pulled to 14°.

I have 100whp waiting with a stand alone. I’m also on 62’s. I can put 67mm wheels in my comp ct4 turbos and make 1500whp. Probably 1750whp.

My na mill with 9.3/1 makes ~450whp. I could go full racecar, jump up to 11/1, run alcohol, stage 4 port my heads, get an R cam, throw in 72’s at 30psi and make 2000whp. I could do a pair of 76’s and shoot for 2300whp. If splitting a block is the goal, let’s see which block crack first, a 5.8 or a 4.6 teksid at 40psi.

Show me what a 5.8 makes na with 9.3/1.

Also, was your car the one that made 1200whp on 25psi with a 200 shot?

Last edited:

svt662

Established Member
Theoretically, we can push this stock 5.8 block to 1000whp as many have haha, especially in how you drive it etc. I have certainly pushed mine farther than what one would drag race this car quite often. Keeping the rpms at or below 6200, good fuel and tune you can push her where ever you desire (NOT RECOMMENDED)..I have yet to get this new setup to a legit dyno, but I know you have hit low 800s to the wheel with just a 3.5 upper.. I have almost a full 1/2" smaller pulley than what you ran, so I am playing with fire so to speak and I know this. Hence why my car only has 5,600 miles on it.
You say you are playing with Fire in your post? Would you like to run me? 1/4 mile on a track All legal

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Very interesting discussion, 5.8 vs 5.2, as both are the top dogs of the Modular and Coyote platforms.
Not really technical here, but yes, you can consider the Coyote as an extension of the Modular platform.
The head and valvetrain was packaged much more efficiently. The heads flow better stock and the stock cams can be pretty aggressive due to VCT.
So, for stock engines and response to basic mods or even boost from the stock parts, Coyote hands down.
When you talk full effort race applications, the winner is not cut and dry. See John Milvovetz.
The max effort heads are very similar in flow with the GT/GT500 heads at max port flowing great and with large volume runners, great for boost.
VCT not a factor in race application.
Block strength to Modular at this time.
So, not a simple debate.
But yes, I expect the new Predator 5.2 to have more potential than the Trinity 5.8
-J

Users who are viewing this thread