2020 -vs 2014 GT500

PC03GT

Established Member
Tpb-ricky3.jpg

LostM

Established Member
Meh. I hoped for better out of you. .... And for the 4th time, it's "you're".

They say your intelligence level highly parallels one's earning potential in life. You oughta consider a grammar coach.... Tranny upgrades will be needed.

I agree.
Its also been said that those who correct grammar on the internet, have the lowest IQs

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I has eyeQ of 1000 (words per minute that is)

I actually use this and Lumosity to keep my smarts up.

I honestly read around 400-500 words per minute but can mostly comprehend 1000 words a minute if it’s not college level fake word bullshit like

“Australopithicas africanas fornicated indiscriminately with various woodland creatures”

“Cat eats it’s shit and stinks. Dog sheds a lot. Range Rover airbags suck balls” that stuff I can read at 1000/min.

My iq is well above 75. Proud of that.

On the note of animalistic fornication, I’m excited to see the gt500 **** the zl1 and redeye

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
As you should.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

Words for you to live by, gimmie11s.

Win the argument if you think he’s wrong. What can you provide as info for and against the topics discussed?

Just telling someone to stop talking, and avoiding giving a counter argument is not what forums are meant for. These are discussion chambers.

I’d love someone to spell out a secret formula for keeping a build mod mill together. Near I can tell, it’s stock displacement, strong parts, e85, moderate compression, ecu control, and time, testing, tuning which all costs big money collectively.

A $2500 f150 coyote with 8-10psi from a turbo will hold and make 700-800whp for a while given a responsible and proactive owner/driver/builder/tuner network.

My point is on cost it’s night and day. Yes you can build up a 4.6 mod mill to basically do what a 5.0/5.2 are doing but it’s honestly way more expensive. You can take a 5.4 past the coyote performance levels with 11/1, e85, built rotating assembly, built heads, etc but again yer spending double to ten fold.

It’s sure neat to see and appreciate, but if track days and actual racing is the goal, it’s not an option unless you easily clear tens of thousands of leisure dollars every year. A guy who owns a well ran profitable business or has a high paying career job could play with all the parts and have other cars for the down time, but it’s not responsible to press the idea in a blue collar $20-30/hr guy or gals head that it’s anything but an involved pita to buy, contract a build, or build yourself a trick full tilt mod mill.

On potential, an aluminum 5.4 Ford GT supercar mill/car from 2005 can be fully built to run 2500whp+ and 280mph but you’ll offset buying a 3500sq ft 3 floor .3 acre property north of $600k to do so. And it will drive like a race car.

The potential exists to make 1100whp from a 2L civic engine, but you don’t go around telling people to go copy that because yer not a sadistic person that wants to see their advice ruin more bank accounts and kill car enthusiasm.

Sound wise, an 8 second Honda is terrible compared to a 9 second coyote. Who cares.

A stockish bolt on 2v 4.6 with headers back and a nice catless h pipe running a perfect minimalist muffler making maybe 275whp will sound better than a fully built 1000whp Chevy zl1.

Buy and drive what you like and want, but pass off realistic advice. Let’s not poison the boards with advice that can easily go bad for lots of people.

Users who are viewing this thread