2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP EPIC-Chaos Track Day in 4K! (video)

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
In this crazy video, I burn serious gas and rubber in my 760hp CFTP GT500 beast on the MSR Cresson TX tracks! Prior to this day, I have never been completely off track. I run a new track configuration and it shows with me going 4-wheel’n off track THREE times! Tires nearing their end don't help either! I’ve run the 1.7 many times, but never the 1.3 or 3.1. The 1.3 side is tight/technical. It favors light Miatas/Porsches, not the 4100 lb. brute! I did not expect to enjoy it as much as I did but it was crazy awesome! You’ll see me on the edge of in/out of control! Lots of sliding/drifting/counter steering! I was in the top advanced group… we were given the green light for passing in the corners! So come along with this adrenaline-filled ride set to a kick-ass soundtrack! Included are highlights, a helmet cam chaos-mashup, fastest laps: 3.1 & 1.3 as well as my “off track adventures!” I used some new camera locations including outside the car and put a lot of time into editing this flick… I hope you enjoy!

railroad

Established Member
....did enjoy it, any chance it is better without music???
I watched part of it, muted. I had more focus on your entrance and exit lines, that way.

Goose17

Established Member
....did enjoy it, any chance it is better without music???
I watched part of it, muted. I had more focus on your entrance and exit lines, that way.
Thanks!

Different music strokes for different folks. I chose the music I found fitting for the adrenaline action.

quad

Established Member
That looks like fun! Very nice GT500. The color looks great! You should play some Metallica while you're racing on that track lol!

Goose17

Established Member
That looks like fun! Very nice GT500. The color looks great! You should play some Metallica while you're racing on that track lol!
Thank you sir! That event had a track radio freq that we tuned in our stereos to hear announcements. Problem was with all the craziness, I bumped the steering wheel audio controls quite a few times switching the station to other channels. Of course I couldn’t look down to fix it, so all I could do is reach for the volume knob and kill it.

Love me some Metallica, but can’t have it playing in Youtube videos.

Users who are viewing this thread