2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP Advanced Track Day! (Video)

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Craziest track day to date for me! Eagles Canyon Raceway in TX hosted an Advanced Performance Driving Day at their track with 2 groups: orange & yellow for 5 sessions. I was placed in the top (yellow) group with 2 Porsches (a GT3 & a Turbo S). We had a ZO6 with us for the 1st session, but he hurt his motor and dropped out leaving just the 2 German track machines and me! Sessions 4 & 5 were opened to the track members that brought out their crazy dedicated track cars. I was chasing a 2800 lb. stripped Porsche running a GT3 suspension and driven by the Porsche Club of America's Master Instructor (I found out after). I had my fastest lap chasing after him with a 2:07.4. A friend with a base model 2020 GT500 was in the other group... he was running 2:20 laps with one at 2:18.

I give you different camera views inside and outside the car. The video finishes with my fastest 3 consecutive laps with real time data as well as an overhead view with my performance data. I hope you enjoy this video... it was an EPIC day at the track!

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Looks like you should go r7's or slicks next time but thanks for posting

Users who are viewing this thread