"2020 GT500's Scheduled For Production - Part 1"

txroundman

Established Member
ATTENTION:

If anyone is interested in having their Chassis # added to the list, let me know.

Thanks
Earl
I"m new on forum coming from a Z06 & ZL1 Just got my vin number last 2470. how many weeks after dealer gets vin number is car built.. If this is wrong place to ask question I apologize..

Snoopy49

Established Member
I"m new on forum coming from a Z06 & ZL1 Just got my vin number last 2470. how many weeks after dealer gets vin number is car built.. If this is wrong place to ask question I apologize..

Ask your dealer for the build week or day. This will give you idea of when the car will be built.

Snoopy49

Established Member
I have a “ Schedule to Week” of April 6. What’s the average experience here of the number of days from Schedule to delivery? Thanks!

With this virus going around and the way the government is handling the situation, the normal progression is no longer valid. There are dealerships that are being forced to shutdown for at least 2 weeks, the auto rail yards may also be affected. I think at this point, we will just have to sit back and see what happens next. If Flat Rock gets very many cases, they may also have to shut down for a while. It's anybody's guess.

AMB

Established Member
I DO NOT have a 2020 GT500 BASE/NO OPTIONS ICONIC SILVER, VIN:2367!!!!
I do have a 2020 GT500 CFTP ICONIC SILVER, VIN:0975!!!!

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have a 2020 GT500 BASE/NO OPTIONS ICONIC SILVER being delivered on about 07-06-20 available for MSRP + my $4000.00 DEPOSIT/HANDLING!!! The car is located in MO-64024.
E-mail me at ([email protected]) or call me at 858-569-7438

Hey Allen,

I passed you along a deal for yourself, I'm not going to sell it to you and allow you to broker it. :)

I suggest you contact me and I will return your deposit.

-Nick Anderson

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Hey Allen,

I passed you along a deal for yourself, I'm not going to sell it to you and allow you to broker it. :)

I suggest you contact me and I will return your deposit.

-Nick Anderson

Thanks nick

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Well that was fast. Ten minutes on the market - damn.

Iconic silver is to die for. In a class all its own compared to the rest of the colors in the lineup.

Snoopy49

Established Member
Status Update:

Congratulations Rafael :):):):)

@PIPO - Released - Awaiting Shipment

320-east-320-west.gif

Users who are viewing this thread