2020 GT500 Unscheduled/Material Hold or Clean Registry

Snoopy49

Established Member
ATTENTION:

Just a heads up, I noticed today that none of the tracking websites are listing the status of any of the cars. As it stands now, only FP and your dealer will be able to tell you the current status of your car.

Hopefully, this is just a temporary problem and it will go back to normal shortly. If not, I am afraid that this may be the end of the line for future updates.

I can still see the new VINs as they are issued, so that is a good thing.

Last edited:

Snoopy49

Established Member
All the websites no longer show the status of the cars, I don't know if this is permanent or temporary. If it doesn't get fixed, the only status's I will be able to post are, Sent to Plant, Received by or from Penske, Awaiting Shipment (won't know if it was released or received), Shipped (but I wont' be able to tell you how they were shipped) and Delivered.

I sure hope they get it fixed quickly. Until then you will have to contact your dealer or FP for the current status.

Last edited:

Snoopy49

Established Member
ATTENTION:

So much for a 5000 car limit.

There were 393 New VINs issued today, this brings the total VINs to 5432.

Last edited:

Snoopy49

Established Member
ATTENTION:

There were 132 new VINs issued today, if you have a car ordered and are not on my list, send me a PM with your order info and I will check and see if you have a new VIN.

None of the members on the list received a VIN today, sorry, I was really hoping I had better news.

Users who are viewing this thread