2020 GT500 Track Testing

TERMN8U

Established Member
Damn I want one of those. Getting impatient though.... A bolt on Hell Cat Chalenger might be too much temptation.

SVTFastBack

Established Member
Better late then never? Really? By the time this comes out the price will drop down to the price of paperweight because every car stateside will have to get 35+mpg by then. The longer the wait the worse economy you release in and with all the new vehicles that keep coming out being produced much faster Ford isn't ahead of the game anymore. They do just enough to stay relevant at the bottom of the spectrum so they still have a newer vehicle to get put in magazines like Motor-Trend and not be the absent brand that couldn't put a newer product out in time, and still get whooped on. I miss the days when all the mags had a mustang on the front as "the car to beat" era, I just picked up a mag a few months ago that put the Vettes up against the Vipers and "Accidentally" walked out of a docs office with another mag that had a GT350 being compared to an AUDI... LOL, the Viper isn't even in production anymore and it still makes covers.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Zzzzzzz..... more teaser videos..... zzzzzz

After all this wait, this car better have 800hp and weigh under 4K...

Last edited:

stangfreak

Established Member
Why yall got your panties in a bunch and acting like well have space ships before the car comes out? Who freaking cares. It'll be ready when it's ready.

exactly.

well I don't care when it comes out bc I can't afford one.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
It is better late then never. If the car doesnt come out then that is a big blow to all enthusiasts. Just like how less and less cars are available in manual. Or how ford dropped all of their cars for SUV/CUV.

Users who are viewing this thread