2020 GT500 - Official Curb Weight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostM

Established Member
Sure why not....I mean you’re not poor are you?

Nothing for me to figure out really let’s recap

1) called 11’s incapable of 9’s
2) 11’s called him out big
3) I made comment about pinks
4) he replied he wouldn’t
5) I doubled down with another dig

6) Somewhere in the middle you made a semi in coherent fan boi response in an attempt to white night for your bud.

All caught up now??

1.Has gimme11s run 9s yet? NO - FACT
2.How did he call me out? he said something about $ but no mention of for what-still waiting
3.you mentioned pinks- how does that correlate to what he says?
4. your right, at this point who is follish enough to bet on 2 similar chassis, 1 making "900" and the other making "600" for the 600 to win?
5. another dig? ohh, words hurt.

i forgot, the new svtp is 50yr old snowflakes complaining about what 20 and 30 yr old snowflakes say

what a shame.

Take him to dinner why dont you.. then head back to m6g where you Cucks belong.
Should have let him stay.

Exactly. Guy went and told the teacher on the guy that made the whole classroom laugh everyday.

We used to beat those guys bloody back in school.

Shame.

You didnt say shit when the mods banned him did you? tough talk after the fact

PS. no one cares how good your handjobs were in highschool. good to know your well practiced though. Im a bit surprised however, with that much experience fondling sticks, you would think you could have done better in your manual car in the 1/4 mile

:)

LostM

Established Member
Banned who? Ive been banned more times than youve had ur dick wet newb.
when kaneda was 1st banned you moron.

given your comebacks, i guess highschool ended 2018? you need to step your game up.. here and on the track

bigja01cobra

Established Member
Good thing Kaneda was banned or this thread would have been even more of a distraction, the butt hurt is high in this one. The trolling is entertaining though

Last edited:

LostM

Established Member
So, what do the base seats and recaro seats weigh?

curious about tech pcg as well.

I opted for recaros but with tech, so realistically, if 4225 is with everything, most base cars by enthusiast will be 4150, and CFTP under 4100

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
All the haters in here it’s sickening, let the big boys who know this car already educate you.
View attachment 1593102

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
IDK why but this picture looks so good with the 3 cars setup like this, take this any day over a $80k C8 stingray. New article out for you gm nutswingers in here trashing this thread up with no relevant info pertaining to the GT500.
Chevrolet Releases 2020 C8 Corvette Stingray Pricing

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
"It shouldn't be hard to option a C8 well past the $80,000 mark" I like this part for Zyborg

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
"3LT with the Z51 package, Magnetic Ride, the front-axle lift costs $80,335. And that's before you start adding various exterior and interior trim options."

Want to go 0-60 3 seconds or better with the 3LT option compared to what Ford offers in the $3k option tech pack? Over $80k ladies

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
There was a leaked document in Aug 2018 that stated the weight was 4225 lbs. You would think that a year later that weight would have changed.

It's a reasonable indicator as to how long this thing has been ready - aside from the "team working to eek out every ounce of hp right up until the last moment" gibberish. Details took time to work out I agree but it would seem as if Ford was in no hurry with this one.

Releasing the weight via a very late in the process document dump, buried therein, tells quite a story. Ford should have gotten ahead of it early on and showed just why it is (apparently) not holding the car back.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I have seen tubular K-members break at the track...

At the weld joints, though, right? A carbon fiber k-member wouldn't have welds (or joints) to break. Don't forget that Formula 1 cars have carbon fiber suspension parts. No car, street or race, pulls more lateral Gs than F1 cars. (Maybe Indy cars.)

The engine coupled with the 7-speed transmission, will absolutely dominate on road courses that are 2.3 mile+ with at least two long straights. With the right tires, suspension setup, and some weight savings, I have no doubt that this car will perform extremely well on the shorter tracks as well.

That looks like a ton of provisos. It might drop 200 lbs just from taking all those excuses out of the trunk. LOL

So, what do the base seats and recaro seats weigh?

curious about tech pcg as well.

I opted for recaros but with tech, so realistically, if 4225 is with everything, most base cars by enthusiast will be 4150, and CFTP under 4100

That is no doubt the base weight of the base car. With the exception of the CFTP car, it only gets worse from there. When the posers add their heated/cooled Bark-a-lounger seats, mega speaker audio system, etc., a street dressed GT500 will be pushing 4400 lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread