2020 GT500 Makes 760hp on 93 and 810 on Ethanol

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Their trap speeds are relatively competitive, granted there is only one full pass with a 2.65 pulley, e85 and cat delete car, which trapped 144. So we don't even know if that's the norm or not yet.

ET is clear winner on the redeye, but once the transmission tuning is done I'm sure the times will drop.
Our Redye still has stock cats, and will go 8s so equipped :)

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Around 1:55 shows the trap, orange car. Silver one is running a bigger pulley.

That's a long video but well done, dude goes by tang_stang_Gt500 on instagram and has a slip posted there.

I don't remember if it was in the video but he said that first pass was the only one he was able to stay in it, launched at like 2200 rpm.

This is the car that has been getting gang raped by c6z, hellcats and ZL1s. Lol

whats funny is that orange guy did 144 with only a pulley, cat delete / e85 and 835 RWHP, meanwhile the Evo P car with ported blower, pulley, long tubes, x pipe, suspension, VP C85 at 945 RWHP and more modded only trapped 140.

very sketchy.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
This is the car that has been getting gang raped by c6z, hellcats and ZL1s. Lol

whats funny is that orange guy did 144 with only a pulley, cat delete / e85 and 835 RWHP, meanwhile the Evo P car with ported blower, pulley, long tubes, x pipe, suspension, VP C85 at 945 RWHP and more modded only trapped 140.

very sketchy.
The evo car is nearly running 145 now. I don't know what the deal is but they are getting it figured out. I do remember someone mentioning intake temps with the evo car were like 180 or something so the ported blower could be making a ton of heat and the car is pulling timing.

Either way, it's too early to tell.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Street/ Strip: Demon > Redeye > Hellcat/500

Road course: CFTP 500 > ZL1 1LE > non CFTP 500

It is what it is.

blk02edge

Established Member
Street/ Strip: Demon > Redeye > Hellcat/500

Road course: CFTP 500 > ZL1 1LE > non CFTP 500

It is what it is.
I thought the redeyes were on top of the Demon on the street? From a roll anyway or is that fake news

My94GT

Established Member
The trans tuning is going to make or break the GT500 for the strip. I’m hoping it gets sorted and we start seeing so solid advancement from it.

My94GT

Established Member
I thought the redeyes were on top of the Demon on the street? From a roll anyway or is that fake news
I’m not sure about the street but the Redeye with very little work is certainly doing just as well if not better at the strip then the demon. Personally unless you plan to stay stock it seems pointless to buy the demon over the Redeye outside of resale value.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Stock, Demons are definitely faster (if suited up with all its factory given gear 840hp). On their most docile setting, Demon 808hp and Redeye 797hp are not too far apart.

once modded, they have nearly identical potential. The Demon can withstand a tiny bit more abuse, tho.

blk02edge

Established Member
I think that's what he means.

Just off the showroom floor for both cars, we already know what to expect from a crated demon vs gt500.
Im no Dodge guy, but I see the crate as stock regardless of what others believe, what I want to see is how the Demon was engineered vs how the GT500 was engineered. Better? Lol

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Im no Dodge guy, but I see the crate as stock regardless of what others believe, what I want to see is how the Demon was engineered vs how the GT500 was engineered. Better? Lol
I see.

I have a feeling I know how it will go lol.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
GT500 is proving to be superb, the demon has been out what, two years and redeye has been out a year. Give the GT500 time, it isnt a one trick pony the hellcat cars are.

One thing that gets over looked too is the challenger cars are aerodynamic bricks. A charger is more aerodynamic. Once the dust settles and tuners have the GT500 figured out, its back in the hole for ppl like gothemi and sighborg, the most vocal trolls yet do not actually own any of the cars mentioned. LOL

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Says the guy that owns neither either. Lmao. Priceless.
My point is, nobody trolling the GT500 as much as you, dick riding a demon or redeye you aint even going to get is just icing on the cake.
Who the hell has time to post in forums about cars they have never driven or owned? Oh yea, a troll. Lmao. Priceless.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
My point is, nobody trolling the GT500 as much as you, dick riding a demon or redeye you aint even going to get is just icing on the cake.
Who the hell has time to post in forums about cars they have never driven or owned? Oh yea, a troll. Lmao. Priceless.

ahahahaha. PWNED. It changed from what you now own to what you are looking to possibly get. Lmaooo

Guess what fella. YOU DONT OWN neither one either. Nor do you know what I have driven, or what I will own in the future.

it’s also non of your business what I have time to do or not.

It’s funny watching your “Bern Sanders loving” kind, lose your shit and sling your limp wristed “attack” on someone that has a different opinion.

guess what, princess? You played yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread