2020 GT500 makes 1025 HP with only 3 part changes and E85!

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Right, like cold starts, the smell, the lack of availability, the fuel system. Nah, I’ll stick with Sunoco race gas when needed.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Right, like cold starts, the smell, the lack of availability, the fuel system. Nah, I’ll stick with Sunoco race gas when needed.

e85 smells better than pump gasoline by FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR. Its not even close.

Catless cars on pump gas smell so bad i would rather give up the HP gain of straight exahust and keep the cats. With e85, that is not the case. Cold starts have never been an issue for me, but granted im in CA.

The added cost for a full fuel system does suck though.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
This vehicle will be heading back to our door step for some new upgraded exhaust features in the near future we will keep everyone up to date on the newest numbers once completed!
Just gonna drop this here as well ;). LMS now releasing our upgraded heat exchangers we have been working on, check out ours compared to the stock one below! :cool:

Attachments

• OEM .jpg
    OEM .jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 111
  • Livernois.jpg
    Livernois.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 119

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
When I retire I moving to a state with no emissions, E85 at pumps and drag strips near by. CT has NONE of that smh.

Most shops dont even post 93 pump gas numbers any more cause E85 is so available and it makes the car they are showing off much more impressive.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
This car doesn't have a clue as to its real potential. They will be so much better in the coming years due to the aftermarket upgrades. I can't wait to watch them unfold.

Shelby America is at our local dealership for two days this week. Headed back for the second day today for my test drive "ride" probably.

csc427

Established Member
e85 smells better than pump gasoline by FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR. Its not even close.

Catless cars on pump gas smell so bad i would rather give up the HP gain of straight exahust and keep the cats. With e85, that is not the case. Cold starts have never been an issue for me, but granted im in CA.

The added cost for a full fuel system does suck though.
I totally agree. I’ve avoided driving some of my cars in the past depending on the destination because of the smell of pump and no cats. E85 on the other hand, smells amazing. Lol. I run it in everything I can, even my daily F-150. Never had any problems with cold starts and I’m in wv. Gets near zero at times in winter and my daily had no problem starting. I too have it at every station near me at about $2 per gallon.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I agree, but just try VP fuels C85. That’ll clear your sinuses!
I’ll take my pump E85 over pump premium any day.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Serious question to Livernois or anyone here, but have we seen a 5.2 Predator engine failure due to power mods?
It seems like this engine takes 1000hp with absolutely no issues.
A few rumors of DCT failures, but even those have been very rare.
-J

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
^^^^^^^^^ I would also like to know this. It may take some time before some of these failures to start to show up.

Users who are viewing this thread