2020 F150

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Just starting a discussion supposedly with the new Rams selling like hot cakes Ford is going to move ahead a year early and make changes for 2020 instead of 2021? That said what’s your all’s take? Mild redesign? I myself can’t see it being a ground up change. Go away from aluminum? Is another rumor I’ve heard. I can’t see this, why because of the door latch stuff? I myself knock on wood haven’t had an issue I sprayed the shit outta them with WD-40.

They seemed to have to have spent a lot of R&D to get away and go back to steel imho. I’ve also heard of a hybrid power train coming. As well as better interior. Now they plan to unveil it before the Bronco which is kinda a bummer. Everyone wants to see the Bronco. We know when the Shelby will get released now.

@SID297
@13COBRA
@DBK

Anything you can all hint at? Let the discussion begin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52merc

Established Member
I like my 16 Lariat. No lock problems yet even though there has been lots of cold weather since I bought it new. I've had some warranty issues including paint and a mirror. The peeling paint was fixed by the dealer and they did an excellent job. I think Ford should do a minor update rather than something radical. I think the new Ranger is going to be a bust so they need to get the new F150 right.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Mild updates. RAM isn't selling like hot cakes everywhere, and the reason they're selling is because of the massive amounts of manufacturer money on the table.

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Mild updates. RAM isn't selling like hot cakes everywhere, and the reason they're selling is because of the massive amounts of manufacturer money on the table.

I saw Chevy is $12,500 off down here.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Good to know, that’s way it made it seem to me when reading online, I’ve seen a few. The new GM trucks are ugly. I hope they stick with aluminum I actually like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Been DDing Tacoma for a bit, love the truck, but been feeling like I want a little more space. Really really like the F-150. Hate the games that are played with MSRP and heavy discounting drive me bunkers.

Interested in what changes Ford would be implementing...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone have any comments in regards to the 3.0 Diesel engine option? Waste of time?

Users who are viewing this thread