2020 Explorer ST

bigmoose

Established Member
My biggest complaint on the Explorers is legroom. I did they increase it with the redesign? That’s the biggest reason we got the Edge, legroom in front with car seats in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I doubt it. Until they remove the third row the second row is always going to suffer. I'm looking at a flex for my next upgrade from my current '13 explorer for this reason.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
And I just bought an msrp $55k 18 explorer platinum. It is very nice on the inside with the quilted leather and massage seats, but dated exterior

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

For some reason that is not reassuring based off what you said earlier lol. From what I have seen, there will be a smaller Bronco that has been shown somewhat and then there should be a larger one based off some of the photos they showed. Im hoping the full size one hasn't been affected.

blk02edge

Established Member
For some reason that is not reassuring based off what you said earlier lol. From what I have seen, there will be a smaller Bronco that has been shown somewhat and then there should be a larger one based off some of the photos they showed. Im hoping the full size one hasn't been affected.
My guess is the bad news is 3.0eb only

Users who are viewing this thread