2020 7.3 Gas F-250 ProCharger service and fuel mileage around town.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Dang, I wanted to see this bad boy on the road at the end. :( Nice Pro-Charger setup and nice video from a maintenance standpoint. Now......get going on that road video. LOL.

This is the first time I've seen a Pro-Charged late model Ford truck. I'm impressed. And the Pro-Charger whistle is awesome.

Ford Funatic

Established Member
Premium Member
Dang, I wanted to see this bad boy on the road at the end. :( Nice Pro-Charger setup and nice video from a maintenance standpoint. Now......get going on that road video. LOL.

This is the first time I've seen a Pro-Charged late model Ford truck. I'm impressed. And the Pro-Charger whistle is awesome.
Thank you!! I have some driving videos coming as well. Yeah that noise is addictive. I appreciate you watching!!

Ford Funatic

Established Member
Premium Member

Thank you!! I have some driving videos coming as well. Yeah that noise is addictive. I appreciate you watching
13mpg with a supercharged 7.3l and 430s?
13mpg with a supercharged 7.3l and 430s? Wow
Yeah not to shabby. Gets 16.5-17 on the highway. Thank you for watching the video!

Users who are viewing this thread