2020 6.7L F250 Tuned Dyno Video

tonga3

Established Member
Can't seem to find info on alientech. Coud you point me to where you found it? I have a 2020 f250 and haven't found anyone who can tune it yet,

JJackson515

Established Member
Can't seem to find info on alientech. Coud you point me to where you found it? I have a 2020 f250 and haven't found anyone who can tune it yet,

i have tuned several 20s and 21s, they require a bench flash. The alientech and bflash are more of a engineering level tunjng tool where you modify a .bin file and drop it in and load it.

JJackson515

Established Member
do you do the trans too? how long have you been running these like this.

Oh ya, trans is tuned. they get tested extensively and beat the shit out of (dont read this Nick). They get tested at sea level, then my business partner has a place in steamboat, co where we will do testing at altitude. the 2020+ will run forever, I have customer powerstrokes and duramax's on the road with over half a million miles on them, all they do is change the oil and general maintenance. The killer on these trucks is air flow (turbo), it 1mm smaller then previous gens. The hosing is physically bigger, but internals are smaller. I have an extra OEM turbo that we are modifying to make a solid drop in vgt turbo and expect to make some decent power with just the turbo swap.

speeddemon2000

Established Member
I know the EPA is making it much harder to delete diesel truck but I wondering what the guestimation is for power on a deleted truck?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know the EPA is making it much harder to delete diesel truck but I wondering what the guestimation is for power on a deleted truck?

I mean, it'll obviously depend on what truck you're deleting.

Users who are viewing this thread