2019 Roush RS3

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Roush is readying its most powerful Mustang offering to date. Starting Saturday, Sept. 1, customers can pre-order the 2019 Roush Stage 3 Mustang, complete with 710 horsepower and 610 pound-feet of torque.

The RS3 Mustang utilizes a new "Phase 1" TVS R2650 supercharger, which is based on Eaton's R2650 rotating assembly and improved with a new front inlet. Compared to the previous, 2015-introduced car and its R2300 blower, the Mustang can coax an extra 40 horsepower from its 5.0-liter Coyote engine thanks to the improved supercharger. Just as a reminder, a stock Mustang GT has 460 horsepower; the Stage 3 gives the car 250 extra ponies. That's about a Focus ST's worth.

View attachment 1512622
This is likely the most accurate preview of the upcoming GT500 anyone will see.

Sent from a non multiquoting device at svtperformance.com mobile app

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
looks good. would never buy a Rousch product based on what I have seen with how they warranty their stuff.

I bought my first Roush last year and had an immediate issue with it, which required a fairly substantial replacement part no longer being produced (even tho the car is only 2010 model). The Roush tech guys were VERY helpful in walking me through the repair process, but when they told me about the part no longer being available, I was flabbergasted. I thought I was up the proverbial creek without a paddle.

But then they really stepped up to the plate and stripped off a used part from something they had in their yard, and they sent it to me FREE OF CHARGE. They didn't even charge me for shipping. That's some damn fine service for a car that's well out of warranty at 8 years old. Two thumbs-up for Roush service! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread