2019 Roush Nitemare

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
You going to buy one to match your RS3? o_O
They need to upgrade the interiors on the rcsb trucks. If it had as nice an interior as my Ram truck, I would strongly consider it. Blowing away most cars on the road in 0-60. Insane.
4 seconds to 0-60 in a supercharged Ford rcsb 4X4 truck is bonkers.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Over priced, only benefit is warranty.

It also doesn't say anything about OPG or timing part upgrades.

It has stock calipers that rust.

Finally, I do not see traction bars on that. One quick hop with that much power, the yoke is letting go.

cj428mach

Established Member

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice stats. Whats the oil consumed per mile stat?
I have no idea?? lol
Maybe Google it and let us know? These trucks/3rd gen Coyote consume a lot of oil? I've heard of the ticking, but not sure if that's related.

cj428mach

Established Member
I have no idea?? lol
Maybe Google it and let us know? These trucks/3rd gen Coyote consume a lot of oil? I've heard of the ticking, but not sure if that's related.

Im not a coyote guy but there was a thread about Ford replacing lots of engines in f150s for oil consumption. Apparently issues with sprayed in bore liners. The gt350 suffers from this and supposedly the standard gt mustang.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Im not a coyote guy but there was a thread about Ford replacing lots of engines in f150s for oil consumption. Apparently issues with sprayed in bore liners. The gt350 suffers from this and supposedly the standard gt mustang.
Wow, I did not know this. I did know about the GT350/GT350R cars, but I thought that was because it was a 5.2 with the FPC only?
Either way, that sucks to hear. I literally just bought a 2019 Roush Stage 3 Mustang. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread