2019 Ranger Raptor: 2.0L diesel and 10-speed trans

conceptmachine

Established Member
I read the road and track article and Hamidi says we get the F150 raptor and the rest of the world gets the ranger raptor.
I got the '17 F150 raptor and sold it because I was wanting a midsize again. I'm not buying the ranger unless it would come with the raptor version, I'd rather own another Tacoma and so it will be.

Voltwings

Established Member
I have a '17 Colorado Z71 that i would trade in a heartbeat if we got like a 2.7EB Ranger Raptor for a decent price. I love my Colorado, but that Ranger Raptor is a badass little truck.

conceptmachine

Established Member
Who knows, maybe it won't be called a Raptor in the states...possibly something else? Just pulling at straws here. Just doesn't make any sense not to offer it to the US. Not everyone wants a full size pick up.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Ford would be missing out on easy sales if they don't bring the Ranger Raptor(or whatever its US name would be).

If the truck looks cool, people will buy it, even if they don't ever hit the dirt

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Call the tremor or some crap and not the Raptor. Either way people will be buying it up

conceptmachine

Established Member
I'd like to know if Ford is going to bring some sort of performance Ranger. Makes Zero sense not to offer it. Stupidity, thats why stock keeps sinking and sinking. Do dumb stuff and don't make money, simple is that.
I'll be waiting for news before I buy anything next. Was hoping to have a order in for a ranger raptor by now. I may just wait for the damn bronco or just pick up another Tacoma...

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'd like to know if Ford is going to bring some sort of performance Ranger. Makes Zero sense not to offer it. Stupidity, thats why stock keeps sinking and sinking. Do dumb stuff and don't make money, simple is that.
I'll be waiting for news before I buy anything next. Was hoping to have a order in for a ranger raptor by now. I may just wait for the damn bronco or just pick up another Tacoma...

I wouldn't expect any announcements any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread