2019 Goals / Resolutions?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
462649E2-C657-40DC-A766-14F51FF1C44D.gif

mikecobra01

Established Member
Would love to get my truck sold and both school loans paid off by the end of 2019 so the only debt I’ll have would be my house. Also going to focus on either a) make more money at my current job or b) find another better paying job.

Also want to start eating healthier and workout more to gain weight/muscle.

My94GT

Established Member
Finish paying off some medical bills from our sons recent birth and some special tests we had to have done for a potential metabolic issue he was having. Thankfully all ended up well but man oh man can that stuff add up even with insurance.

Buy a new truck
Build a shed and enclosure for some goats
Buy said goats and hope the wife doesn’t kill me lol
Build a patio and outdoor kitchen/fire place
At work I’d like to continue improving the store I run with sales growth and profit margins.
Set up college savings for our son.

And most importantly to us, next fall try for babie number two.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Finish paying off some medical bills from our sons recent birth and some special tests we had to have done for a potential metabolic issue he was having. Thankfully all ended up well but man oh man can that stuff add up even with insurance.

Buy a new truck
Build a shed and enclosure for some goats
Buy said goats and hope the wife doesn’t kill me lol
Build a patio and outdoor kitchen/fire place
At work I’d like to continue improving the store I run with sales growth and profit margins.
Set up college savings for our son.

And most importantly to us, next fall try for babie number two.

You'll have the most fun baby making!

96 cobra

Established Member
- Get a new job (unemployed as of the 21st),
- Sell the MX5, complete mods on the tacoma,
- Keep life simple, focus more on fun/happiness than work.

Jaysin

Established Member
I just hope to get back into a routine in 2019. 2018 hasn’t been the best year by any means. My mom and step dad built their dream home in 2017, a beautiful cabin on 8 acres, and I was employed by my step dad, and I had just bought a house. Life was pretty great, until middle of last year we found out my step dad had stage 4 lung cancer, a couple months before that we found out my gf and I were expecting and had a due date of Nov 2017. My step dad was doing well for awhile, we continued working as usual, and he was feeling great all things considered and treatment was working well. Fast forward to May of this year, found out the cancer spread to his brain. He couldn’t work anymore, and with that I was left without work. Unfortunately, he passed last Wednesday on the 28th. We laid him to rest last Monday. Our worlds have been turned upside down, basically since the diagnosis, my moms life is forever changed and my son will never know his grandfather. The positive is I’ve been able to be home with my son since his birth (I worked from home), and while not the best financial decision I refinanced my home and pulled some equity that has kept us comfortable for quite awhile, though it’s getting slim.
Earlier in the summer I started the process of getting my real estate license, I actually pursued it years ago, to the point of failing the state exam twice, but a bad relationship ending at the wrong (or right) time put the stop to me finishing it that at the time. I should be farther along in the process, but with everything going on the last 6 months it’s been hard for me to focus on studying and all that, even though I’ve had the time.

Anyway, sorry for the long rant, though it felt good typing some stuff out. So, for 2019, I Hope first of all for health, my family has been through the ringer with health issues and I just hope for some normalcy. I also hope I can get back going with a whole new career and I honestly want to get into a boring routine for awhile. It’s not been fun being without work, the roller coaster of emotions dealing with everything going on recently. I just want peace and normalcy.

CV355

_
Established Member
So, for 2019, I Hope first of all for health, my family has been through the ringer with health issues and I just hope for some normalcy. I also hope I can get back going with a whole new career and I honestly want to get into a boring routine for awhile. It’s not been fun being without work, the roller coaster of emotions dealing with everything going on recently. I just want peace and normalcy.

You've got the right attitude to get where you need to be. I completely understand- things can go from fine to a nightmare in the time it takes for a phone to ring. Best of luck with 2019!

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I want to gain as much weight as possible.

Working out
Eating right

Wanna get @BrunotheBoxer big

I’m 135-140 now. I would love to be 175, then 200, then 250....

I want people to go ‘Jesus christ’ When i walk in....
If you lived close by I could definitely help you out.

I could put weight on you no problem but I truly can not do it over the interwebs. I’m sorry little bro. It’s a full life style change for smaller peeps.

Best advice I can give is find a well respected personal trainer in you area and tell them your goals.

It’s proper training, diet and rest. It might be harder for you to put on mass but you will if you work at it.
Good luck.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I want to gain as much weight as possible.

Working out
Eating right

Wanna get @BrunotheBoxer big

I’m 135-140 now. I would love to be 175, then 200, then 250....

I want people to go ‘Jesus christ’ When i walk in....

How tall are you? IIRC you are in your 20s and I had trouble gaining during that decade of my life as well. Weights are your best bet along with forced feedings. Remember: It's easier to drink 1000 calories(protein shake) than it is to eat it.

If you lived close by I could definitely help you out.

I could put weight on you no problem but I truly can not do it over the interwebs. I’m sorry little bro. It’s a full life style change for smaller peeps.

Best advice I can give is find a well respected personal trainer in you area and tell them your goals.

It’s proper training, diet and rest. It might be harder for you to put on mass but you will if you work at it.
Good luck.

True. But I think a good two or three day a week full body routine with extra calories would be a good beginning.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I've never made a new year's resolution. I personally think it's dumb. Like hey, I'll wait until next year to my life better.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Zemedici

Established Member
How tall are you? IIRC you are in your 20s and I had trouble gaining during that decade of my life as well. Weights are your best bet along with forced feedings. Remember: It's easier to drink 1000 calories(protein shake) than it is to eat it.

True. But I think a good two or three day a week full body routine with extra calories would be a good beginning.

I’m 6’1, and i do 2 protein shakes a day currently. Just spent $400 on a shitload of food, i gotta stretch my stomach out. That’s the hard part. Then sticking to eating like crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread