2019 Corvette ZR1 Specs Revealed

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
I haven't owned a bad ass car since I traded in my Terminator back in 2010. I've been itching to get back into something but couldn't decide what until the end of last year. As much as I love my mustangs I ended up switching to the darkside! I know many here are not Chevy fans, but any true car enthusiast cannot deny this car being a straight beast! Hope ya'll enjoy and stay tuned and subscribe to the channel if you so desire!

Z06

Established Member
Can't wait till you get yours! The wait must be killing you. Lol, sleepless nights?

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Can't wait till you get yours! The wait must be killing you. Lol, sleepless nights?

Not to much man. Been trying to manage my expectations. I know that when I ordered it and in the configuration I did that it was gonna take some time. M7 were not high on the priority list as you know. However, I will say that the warmer weather is not making it any easier! lol. Thanks man

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Car looks way better when I see a video vs. the picture. In the video the wing doesn't look so ricer. In fact, its starting to grow on me. I hated it when it fist came out but from different angles it really seems to make the car pop.

Power to weight is good here. Cant wait for ppl to start tweaking em with pulleys and tunes. What a crazy awesome platform to start with. Is this a stick or auto?

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Car looks way better when I see a video vs. the picture. In the video the wing doesn't look so ricer. In fact, its starting to grow on me. I hated it when it fist came out but from different angles it really seems to make the car pop.

Power to weight is good here. Cant wait for ppl to start tweaking em with pulleys and tunes. What a crazy awesome platform to start with. Is this a stick or auto?

As much as I hate ricer wings, when it's functional and looks decent I'm good with it. Although on the convertible I'm really not a fan as it doesn't flow as well as the coupe. But I never had a problem with the wing...the front facia on the other hand took me a bit to get use to Seeing it in person makes all the difference though.

Ended up getting a manual which had a constraint on it in the initial months of production. Just a more fun driver experience with a car like this by having a manual IMO.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
The entire C7 platform is just so ****ing badass in itself, then they made a ZR1. Insanity. That car is going to ****ing rip in every way, shape and form.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
As much as I hate ricer wings, when it's functional and looks decent I'm good with it. Although on the convertible I'm really not a fan as it doesn't flow as well as the coupe. But I never had a problem with the wing...the front facia on the other hand took me a bit to get use to Seeing it in person makes all the difference though.

Ended up getting a manual which had a constraint on it in the initial months of production. Just a more fun driver experience with a car like this by having a manual IMO.

I'm sure the A10's (....or whatever it has in it....for some reason I'm thinking it's an A7) are a lot of fun but if I were to get that car I would go for the manual too.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
A8...A10 wouldnt' fit...so it's exclusive to the Camaro.

Ahhh, I see. I just vaguely remembered a video of someone talking about the autos in the ZR1's and it stuck with me it wasn't using the A10, which surprised me. I didn't know its size prevented it from being in there. That makes sense and is interesting to know the reason behind it.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome. I'll definitely watch the video later on tonight. The ZR1 is a beast.
I got the itch to order a 2019 3LZ Z06/Z07 bad. lol

Z06

Established Member
Weapon X is getting ready to do some mods to their ZR1. Now the wait for the tuning continues.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well done video! You went into excellent detail about the specs of your order. You're one lucky dude to (soon) own a '19 ZR1. That is going to be one hell of a blast to drive and own. Let us know when you get it. We want to see lots of pics.

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Nice! Thanks!

Thanks HISSMAN! I appreciate it!

Awesome. I'll definitely watch the video later on tonight. The ZR1 is a beast.
I got the itch to order a 2019 3LZ Z06/Z07 bad. lol
Thanks for the support. I still love the Z06/Z07 body style man. Even more than the ZR1.

Well done video! You went into excellent detail about the specs of your order. You're one lucky dude to (soon) own a '19 ZR1. That is going to be one hell of a blast to drive and own. Let us know when you get it. We want to see lots of pics.

I definitely am lucky man..I won't lie about that. Just feel blessed that I'm in a position to get one. I'm definitely going to make the most of it.

I didn’t realize you were an SVTPERFORMANCE member. I guess I need to watch the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah man....been a member for a hot minute! It's been over 14 years now. I see you've been around for a while as well.

Users who are viewing this thread