2019 Chevrolet Blazer

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Well when the Mach1 comes back as a crossover then whos gonna be laughing then.

On a serious note. Crossovers sell otherwise GM wouldn’t be doing this. Small suvs like the blazer was dont sell and a 2 door K5 would probably sell 2 units. Unfortunately people say they will buy until it comes time and then here comes the excuses. It’s always: not the right engine, i need 4 doors instead of 2, i dont off-road, but want it to look like it can be a monster off-roader.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't care what they call it. It's just a name. IMO, it's a good looking cross-over. I wish the 2019 Edge ST looked as good (and fresh), even though I prefer the Edge over a GM product.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
It's not that bad...interior is typical GM ugly shit but overall it doesn't look horrible

Voltwings

Established Member
It's basically the only mid sized cross over you can get with a v6, which is why we're considering one. I know turbos make power and have good torque and blah blah blah, but every single manufacturer kills the throttle response and power delivery of a turbo 4. I know i'm driving an SUV and not a "racecar," but when i push the pedal dammit i want to go.

That being said, i really wish this kinda slotted in under the Tahoe as a pseudo rwd, body on frame, real SUV and not a cross over. I feel like it would be worth more there, because the segment between the equinox and traverse really isnt much of a segment at all... i think the Ford Edge and Nissan Rogue are the only two cars in that segment. Whatever though, like i said, the size, price, and engine are a unique combination that have my attention. I'm willing to at least go check it out.

My94GT

Established Member
It's basically the only mid sized cross over you can get with a v6, which is why we're considering one. I know turbos make power and have good torque and blah blah blah, but every single manufacturer kills the throttle response and power delivery of a turbo 4. I know i'm driving an SUV and not a "racecar," but when i push the pedal dammit i want to go.

That being said, i really wish this kinda slotted in under the Tahoe as a pseudo rwd, body on frame, real SUV and not a cross over. I feel like it would be worth more there, because the segment between the equinox and traverse really isnt much of a segment at all... i think the Ford Edge and Nissan Rogue are the only two cars in that segment. Whatever though, like i said, the size, price, and engine are a unique combination that have my attention. I'm willing to at least go check it out.

Look into the Volvo XC90, it’s not too bad with throttle response. We’re loving ours and so far I’ve used it in the snow which was great, and towed various loads such as 3800lbs concrete mix and was surprised how well it’s done.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Don't like the Blazer name on it, but I do like the styling. A new ZR2 Blazer on the Colorado frame would be sweet.

That’s my whole issue. Even the new Traverse Redline edition looks sweet. But come up with a different name instead of using the Blazer name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread