2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk | First Drive

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Exactly. I love the fact it runs high 11s bone stock in real world conditions and people label it as a failure.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Exactly. I love the fact it runs high 11s bone stock in real world conditions
Me too. It's a beast. Will beat most cars stoplight to stoplight.
Oh yeahhh, that's right,........it's an suv and weighs a lot more than cars and will still beat them, (stoplight to stoplight), stock for stock. Fantastic vehicle. Good going FCA!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I want the 700+ HP as well. That would be one hell of a daily driver.
Especially after a bad day at work. :D
(I can imagine the mods that you do to the Challenger/Charger Hellcats, you can probably do to the Trackhawk.)

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
Is it just me....I don’t want a 1k horsepower all terrain vehicle. 500hp sure 700+ is a rollover waiting to happen.
i had a 2014 SRT JGC and I can tell you it does not handle like a traditional SUV. When in Sport/Track mode, it's insane how well it handles. It almost ruins your perception of things, because you know you're in a large vehicle and you're anticipating it to lose it's composure, but it doesn't.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
i had a 2014 SRT JGC and I can tell you it does not handle like a traditional SUV. When in Sport/Track mode, it's insane how well it handles. It almost ruins your perception of things, because you know you're in a large vehicle and you're anticipating it to lose it's composure, but it doesn't.
I just watched a video review on the 2018 Trackhawk and the reviewer said for a heavy suv, it handles really good. He said even better than the SRT version.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Compared to the charger hc how does it handle?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
We have a couple coming. One is built and awaits shipment I believe.
That's awesome man. Post up when you get it.

I would really, really love to buy one, but that is A LOT of cake. I would have to get a great deal and great trade-in value.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
agreed, my 12 in track mode handles better than my benz by a long shot. my 12 is amazing, i can only imagine it with 200 more hp and even better brakes.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Too much power in the Track Hawk? Not IMO. Hell, any vehicle can be driven beyond its limits. This SUV handles probably like no other SUV. When I see repeat reports of Track Hawk accidents, I'll repent and maybe change my thinking. If I had the coin and could choose between the Track Hawk and the SRT, it would be a no brainer. Track Hawk. What a blast it must be to drive.

Users who are viewing this thread