AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
wmomn3pj4t7jqmgipuz4.png

ze6fb0szxbplr4bykokp.png

ipw8lepk9kswdtvel61f.png

lh9o1fmcqqc3pstihhtk.png

Credit Jalopnik and Truck Trend.

I don't really have any specs, there was an embargo till noon but I guess Truck trend blew their load early. I hear it's aluminum, I have a feeling it will get the 3.5 with the 10 speed too.

I think it looks pretty good, nothing super exciting about it though.

fangstang

Established Member
Good looking but of course no V8 option. Best looking one since the very first one.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
wmomn3pj4t7jqmgipuz4.png

ze6fb0szxbplr4bykokp.png

ipw8lepk9kswdtvel61f.png

lh9o1fmcqqc3pstihhtk.png

Credit Jalopnik and Truck Trend.

I don't really have any specs, there was an embargo till noon but I guess Truck trend blew their load early. I hear it's aluminum, I have a feeling it will get the 3.5 with the 10 speed too.

I think it looks pretty good, nothing super exciting about it though.

Ford has already published these photos on their website, so I don't know that releasing a few photos is an issue with the embargo.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
it looks like the grille plays towards the 18 F150 a little bit and the section of the hatch below the window looks like the raised section of an f150 tailgate but overall its pretty plain

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
it looks like the grille plays towards the 18 F150 a little bit and the section of the hatch below the window looks like the raised section of an f150 tailgate but overall its pretty plain

It is based off the F-series.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Looks like a grown up version of the Explorer (as it used to be). I like it a lot and that appears to be a Platinum model. Curious if it's still 3.5TT only or if Ford will toss the 5.0 V8 in as an option.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Looks like a grown up version of the Explorer (as it used to be). I like it a lot and that appears to be a Platinum model. Curious if it's still 3.5TT only or if Ford will toss the 5.0 V8 in as an option.

Only information available currently is that its only the 3.5TT. They dropped the V8, so I am doubtful they will put it back in.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
kind of looks like V8 explorer and Flex had a baby.
while i think its better looking than the Tahoe i dont find it that attractive. its "ok". not fugly but not great. it will probably carry over as a navigator quite well. if they dont use that stupid butterfly grill. the continental looks good without it.

00GT&03L

MOTOR CITY
Established Member
Overall pretty boring. I would prefer an Escalade or Yukon, I prefer the boxy truck look of them to the rounded edges of the Expedition. I really don't like the tail lights, they look out of place.

At least the interior looks nice.

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member
Nope. I've got an 09 EL. I much prefer the exterior styling I already have. The whole front end is a real turn off. I can't see that growing on me either.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Gross all they way around. Looks terrible but I'm not really surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've never been a big Expedition fan, but the new design is decent IMO. I'm not thrilled with the rear, but the front is nice. The front end has F-150/Explorer design cues.

Users who are viewing this thread