2018 5.0 auto vs scat pack challenger vs s197

jhonda

Established Member
This is all happened on a long closed course. I just got a 2018 mustang gt pp1 with the 301a package all stock for now.
First race was with a 2019 challenger scat pack auto 8 speed (just has mufflers, 275 Michelin 4s tires and a hellcat airbox). Went from a dig we were both having a peddle fest he got about a half car out on me I finally got traction pulled even by 60mph. Then we ran from a roll around 65ish to about 130 and I had him by 3-4 lengths.
Second race was a mustang 5.0 license plate said beast_ _ _. Car looked and sounded bad ass. It was red I think it was lowered had a exhaust that was putting out some good smells might had been cat less. Not sure what else. We went from around 50ish and I let off around 130. He was a good ways back not sure when he let off. I loved his car though.
These auto 18s haul the mail up top.
I plan on doing a n/a build on it with e85 to see what I can get out of it. I will daily drive it, open track, and drag race so I need a all around build. Maybe at a later date put a pro charger or on3 turbo kit on.

My previous fast vehicle was a 2000 ford lightning. It had a magnum powers blower, 16lbs of boost, built trans, circle d converter, full bolt on. Only thing that was stock was the long block. It was good out of the hole but didn’t have a lot of top end speed. Best I ran was in the 12.00s at 113. I had that truck 9 years and put 165,000 miles of the 180,000 it had on it.

Users who are viewing this thread