2017 GT350 MSRP deal (local pickup only)

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Lightning blue, Recaros. Optional factory vehicle cover, white over the top stripes, and electronics package.

MSRP $60,620

IMG9502791.jpg

IMG9502781.jpg

IMG9502801.jpg

This is where I got mine from. If anyone is interested let me know.

liter of cola

Established Member
even though I just bought a corvette I still want one....I don't know about 60k but I got these cheeseburgers maaaannn, lol

shit if only I could be makin 200k salary i'd be ****ing with a 5 toy garage.

vette zr1
viper acr
gt350 r
17' Camaro z1l
f350 crew short

Last edited:

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I got mine last January from the dealer selling this one. A smooth exchange from start to finish. My salesman (and the one that let me know about this one) Ralph was a consummate professional and a true gentleman. Completely hassle-free.

Here's Ralph at delivery...

xIMG_0759-Edit.jpg

jtn83

Established Member
This is the exact color and specs I want--I'd pick it up in a heartbeat if I was local.

Instead, I'm down in Viriginia Beach. I'd also have to sell/trade my 2016 Tech Pack. But, that's also hard to do as I'm away on deployment.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
First - thanks for your service. Second, if I can help to make this opportunity work out for you I'll do my best to help. Shoot me a pm if you'd like.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
I stopped at a dealer that had a number of GT350, I think they were all 17's with electronic package. Each one had a 20k markup on it.

I talked to one guy there, he said the best deal they've done so far is 9,800 markup and they have some 16's left but cannot sell them until the oil cooler line is fixed from Ford (IE remember that yellow one that caught on fire thing)

I tried not to laugh.

The interiors are nice. I can't believe how nice mustang are now.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So you're in California?

Even Colorado is bad with them right now.

I have a twin to the one you posted, except its black/blue. I'd sell it for MSRP.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Koons Ford in Baltimore, MD is selling their regular GT350s at MSRP. The GT350 prices have finally started coming down out of the sky. If only the same could be said for the Rs.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Koons Ford in Baltimore, MD is selling their regular GT350s at MSRP. The GT350 prices have finally started coming down out of the sky. If only the same could be said for the Rs.

A guy down the street from me is selling a Lightning Blue/Black GT350R for $750 under MSRP. I think I may give him a call...

shelbygt500_897hp

Established Member
a new 2017 built on or after 09/01/2016 at MSRP or less .... is a good deal.

Call them and tell them I will buy it for an additional $250 off or $1000 total

All dealers deal !

don

blownstang01

Established Member
The deals are out there. I got mine, '17 Lightning Blue with Convenience package for basically 1K under MSRP. I say "basically" because they sold it to me based off MSRP and they were giving me the going rate for my trade on my 2015 GT Premium PP and I was able to negotiate another $1K on my trade. No doubt the time of year had something to do with it also.

F8L SN8K

Established Member
A guy down the street from me is selling a Lightning Blue/Black GT350R for $750 under MSRP. I think I may give him a call...
If you guys don't snag it up let me know. I'll take it…especially if it's electronics pack…either way

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you guys don't snag it up let me know. I'll take it…especially if it's electronics pack…either way
I was kidding... he just bought that car for well over MSRP...just trying to push his buttons.

Users who are viewing this thread