2017 GMC Denali Special Edition

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
2017 GMC Denali XL
Callaway Supercharged Special Edition
570 HP from Callaway, not around 650HP
8,000 miles

A client of mine wanted his family hauler corrected and ceramic protected so I got this big powerful beast onto my schedule!

The paint was in very good shape and did not need a ton of correction thank good ness, as I had a ton of real estate to cover already!

I started with a 2BW using Adam’s shampoo and a MF chenille mitt. It was then clayed using Griot’s medium mitt and the same shampoo as lube.

Rupes 21 MkII, Rupes 3” and iBrid were all utilized.

Medium foam pads were used with McKee’s 37 fast cut polish. Various MF towels were used.

Adam’s paint prep was used prior to the coating.

22ple Mistico Elemento Forte was the coating of choice.

CarPro Dlux was used on the running boards.

Pinnacle exhaust cleaner and brightener was used on the exhaust tips.

Blackfire all in one tire/trim on the engine bay area.

Wheels were cleaned with Adam’s wheel cleaner, Daytona brushes and a good wash. They were sealed with CarPro Hydro 2. The tires were cleaned with Adam’s tire and rubber cleaner and then dressed with Gyeon Tire.

The interior was vacuumed via Metro. Blackfire interior cleaner was used on all the areas that needed to be cleaned. Ultima Interior Guard was used on all seating surfaces and seat backs.

Glass via Blackfire glass cleaner.

The floor mats were doused with APC and then agitated with a brush and hosed off.

I cleaned a baby seat that was a mess as well…while dropping off the vehicle the wife inquired if I do such things and I said, I’m really not the guy to do this…but I did it and it came out great and she was very happy! It was vacuumed, I cleaned the surfaces with Wolfgang carpet/fabric cleaner and I then sealed it with some Scotchguard. It came out looking like new! Yeah! Autodermatology will also give your rug rats a clean area to enjoy!

As always, thanks for looking and comments are welcome!

DSCN9766-XL.jpg

DSCN9762-XL.jpg

DSCN9763-XL.jpg

DSCN9761-XL.jpg

DSCN9767-XL.jpg

DSCN9768-XL.jpg

DSCN9770-XL.jpg

DSCN9769-XL.jpg

DSCN9771-XL.jpg

DSCN9772-XL.jpg

DSCN9773-XL.jpg

DSCN9774-XL.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks great!
I love that color combo. So, did your client order this truck or found it on the dealership lot this way?

RRMBrembo

Established Member
Well done as usual! Did you reinstall the car seat or was that left for the owners to reinstall?

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
Thanks! I let the owner install. He knows what he's doing with it and I feel better knowing that it's installed properly,

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
Thanks everyone! I saw that they offer a brake upgrade package for their vehicles, would love to see them sometime...and they would look BA behind those wheels!

Thanks Merlini!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice detailing work! That's a nice looking Denali. Man, they're huge! I do like those wheels. I'm considering buying a set of black wheels for my Edge Sport, and this style catches my eye.

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
^Thanks Bob. It was a beast! I had a lot of real estate to cover on that one! Yes, I agree, wheels looks good and set off with the silver.

Users who are viewing this thread