2017 F-150 Raptor

EditorTurner

Established Member
F-150 Raptor Featured.jpg
Alpha Predator
Reborn with EcoBoost power, Ford’s powerful pickup is all new and much improved
By Steve Turner
Photos by Steve Turner and courtesy of Ford Motor Company

Amid all the excitement about super car and R-models was a little announcement that there is an all-new F-150 Raptor on the way. As one of Ford’s most successful performance vehicles, it’s no surprise that it would continue on with the new F-150 platform, which features a lighter aluminum structure.
Continue reading →

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
One can only hope this will allow the Gen 1 Raptors prices to Plummet. It's bananas what these trucks are bringing used.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
that is a good looking truck - but it needs to be slammed IMO and hopefully you can get it in a 2 wheel drive version

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
I wonder if this more powerful 3.5l will utilize the turbo/manifold design like in the Mustang EB.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
that is a good looking truck - but it needs to be slammed IMO and hopefully you can get it in a 2 wheel drive version

I think chances are better that the raptor will not be available in 2wd than whether or not the sun will rise tomorrow.

Everything you listed was detrimental to off road performance.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I think chances are better that the raptor will not be available in 2wd than whether or not the sun will rise tomorrow.

Everything you listed was detrimental to off road performance.

THE SUN WILL RISE TOMORROW - We shall see that in a 2 wheel drive:pop::beer:

Not interested in off roading love slamming a truck like that no doubt I will never go in the dirt all street driving

Last edited:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
THE SUN WILL RISE TOMORROW - We shall see that in a 2 wheel drive:pop::beer:

Not interested in off roading love slamming a truck like that no doubt I will never go in the dirt all street driving

The raptor was meant to off road. It was purpose built to run the baja 1000 from the factory. It will be 4x4 standard with no options for 2wd. If you want to slam a truck, the raptor isn't the truck for you.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
The raptor was meant to off road. It was purpose built to run the baja 1000 from the factory. It will be 4x4 standard with no options for 2wd. If you want to slam a truck, the raptor isn't the truck for you.

You may be right but I know this truck will look so hot slammed

RaceRedSnake

Established Member
I also agree there will be a demand for the current V8 Raptor pickups. The V8 is mod friendly and can be made to perform to the users desires. I don't see prices going down much on the V8 Raptors.

Users who are viewing this thread