2017 F-150 Raptor SuperCrew

EditorTurner

Established Member
0 2017 F-150 Raptor Featured.jpg
Four Speed
A four-door Raptor pickup with a 10-speed trans and six driving modes
By Steve Turner
Photos courtesy of Ford Motor Company

If you are heading out into the wild for an off-roading adventure, you probably want to bring a few friends. Ford knows where your head is at. Today at the North American International Auto Show, the company revealed a SuperCrew version of the Ford Performance pickup, along with more about this impressive truck’s capabilities.
Continue reading →

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Perfection!!!! One question though, why are the power figures for the 3.5TT the same as the 6.2 V8?

EditorTurner

Established Member
Cause it was really early this morning when I wrote this. Good catch. They still just say it "produces more power with greater efficiency than the current 6.2-liter V8, which is rated at 411 horsepower and 434 lb.-ft. of torque." Sorry about that.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Cause it was really early this morning when I wrote this. Good catch. They still just say it "produces more power with greater efficiency than the current 6.2-liter V8, which is rated at 411 horsepower and 434 lb.-ft. of torque." Sorry about that.

No worries man and I figured it was a typo. I look forward to reading about your first drive whenever that happens!

04ScSaleen325

Established Member
Its so aggrivating that they arent releasing pricing on this thing. Ive seen people say they should start aroubd 46k ( which i doubt ) to about 60k ( i hope not lol) any ideas

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Nice write up as always Steve.
Love it in Avalanche Grey.
Hope to hear about towing specs sooner than later!
I know my current Raptor tows like a dream.

EditorTurner

Established Member
Thanks. Ford has become expert at extracting maximum attention out of each new vehicle, so I'm sure info will continue to trickle out right up until the launch.

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Cannot wait to order one, just not looking forward to the whole 5-10k over Msrp,dealer B.S.

Hate having to pick threw dealers. Wish i could just go to my local ford dealer and order one without the BS.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
You just have to establish a relationship with one and stick with them.
Cannot wait to order one, just not looking forward to the whole 5-10k over Msrp,dealer B.S.

Hate having to pick threw dealers. Wish i could just go to my local ford dealer and order one without the BS.

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
The dealers around here don't get a lot of allocations.. They could care less about having a relationship with you. If they can get 5k over MSRP on a vehicle before its even ordered they will. I had my local dealer make me walk for $500 over msrp cash deal on my 2013 supercrew. My 14 i purchased in Oklahoma for under msrp and the dealer even trailer delivered it 19 hours free of charge.

Last edited:

Orange Poison

Established Member

Totally agree with you. I'm not looking forward to this and if I can't get one at MSRP...I'll just get an F150 and build it up from there.

silverstang23

Established Member
I'm looking forward to them hitting dealer lots. It's going to time out perfectly with finishing up school. Also hoping to be able to find one for MSRP. We have a lot of dealers around so it becomes a game of who's not charging to markup. Really makes it a miserable process.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Any info on power/torque numbers, or pricing?
I heard they will be hitting dealerships in the Fall.

Users who are viewing this thread