2016 track pack w/ 500 mi

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Fifty eight grand for a used Mustang? I don't think too many people are going to be chomping at the bit for that one, 500 miles or not.

krt22

Established Member
Agreed. Ive been watching used raptor prices lately and many many listings are above original MSRP, despite being well used and relatively high production numbers. Heck even blue book on them is above MSRP

Last edited:

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Fifty eight grand for a used Mustang? I don't think too many people are going to be chomping at the bit for that one, 500 miles or not.

Have you seen the current market for new ones? 500 miles is basically new in my book..If he was closer I would have bought it for that price..

conceptmachine

Established Member
Dealerships can keep them at over msrp. . I'm glad I was patient...well...not enough to wait until lightning blue came. :(

Last edited:

liter of cola

Established Member
I'd pick it up if i had my money ready. I'd prolly change those blue stripes with white ones though.

BlownAway03

Established Member

My thoughts exactly. I can't believe some people are so willing to bend over and take it so easily. Maybe I'm not wealthy enough to understand.

liter of cola

Established Member
500 miles is still new in my book, and the fact that its impossible to find a "new" new one at msrp this is the best deal i have found if you gotta have one now.

Last edited:

SoCalShark

Established Member
Agreed. Ive been watching used raptor prices lately and many many listings are above original MSRP, despite being well used and relatively high production numbers. Heck even blue book on them is above MSRP

Krt you are correct about the Raptors. I did pretty well selling my Roush-charged '13. Folks are not totally sold on the Ecoboost yet and want the 6.2

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
My thoughts exactly. I can't believe some people are so willing to bend over and take it so easily. Maybe I'm not wealthy enough to understand.

It's mind boggling. It's bad enough to pay ADM for a new one, but to still be willing to pay above MSRP on a used Mustang is just... mind boggling!

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member

I just sold a 9k mile 14 Raptor for pretty close to MSRP, to a dealer. I assume he will list it over MSRP. Super strong resale for cars that haven't been overly molested, miles or not.

Last edited:

krt22

Established Member
I just sold a 9k mile 14 Raptor for pretty close to MSRP, to a dealer. I assume he will list it over MSRP. Super strong resale for cars that haven't been overly molested, miles or not.

Yeah that seems to be the case, I started looking just for shits thinking they might be decently priced with the new one looming, boy was I wrong!

Im sure the ADM nay sayers have some nasty words to contribute about it.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
The market and availability will dictate the selling price. MSRP for one of these with barely any miles is spot on. Anybody who thinks they will be buying one of these slightly used for 40k anytime soon is sucking on a pipe dream.

95RCode

Established Member

You're right, you're not wealthy enough to understand. There are plenty of people willing to spend all kinds of crazy money on cars they want and they can afford to do it.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
You're right, you're not wealthy enough to understand. There are plenty of people willing to spend all kinds of crazy money on cars they want and they can afford to do it.

The that astonishes me is that most of these people who this disposable income usually gravitate to other vehicles such as the m3/5/6 the 991 turbo, GT3, 458, GTR, etc. The GT350 are pulling buyers from a pool that don't purchase Fords.

Users who are viewing this thread