2016 Mustang Week

KzooMuscle

Established Member
I am a first timer planning on heading to Mustang Week this year. Could some of you veterans who are familiar with the activities and lodging give me an idea of when the best time to head down there would be, where the happening spots/hangouts are, and the best area to stay. It will just be me and my gf, so if any of you are renting houses and don't mind a couple shacking up with you to make rent cheaper, I would definitely be down!

03' White Snake

Established Member
I head down Friday night and drive 14+ hrs straight thru and arrive in MB Saturday morning around 10:30 or so. There is so much to do down there, I like to have a few beach days and relax before all the car stuff starts. There are plenty of pre-meet / un-offical meets set up before hand.

I stay in Surfside Beach, which is 15-20 minutes south of MB. A lot of people stay in N. MB area as most of the events are up that way.

vertmustang98gt

Established Member
I arrive Saturday morning. Normally play some golf the weekend and Monday before.

Unofficial meets at Broadway at the Beach on Sunday/Monday night. There's tons to do. I stay in Myrtle towards the North/Central end normally.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
most stuff seems to happen around Broadway at the beach. Id stay in the general area

CompO_Eric

Arch Enemy of the Prius
Established Member
Keep an eye on this section, you'll see unofficial meet ups and stuff happening. The SVTP meets of course have been where I met the die-hard enthusiasts, so I highly recommend you come to those.

Users who are viewing this thread