2016 Guard Mustang GT Manual

KindaStock

Established Member
Hey Everyone, I'm listing my car for sale. Car runs perfectly, it's a blast to drive. The color is Guard metallic, it's the reason I picked this one. I've never seen another Guard car and I get a ton of compliments on the color. I am the original owner. I'm one of those people who keeps a note on my phone with all the maintenance info and dates if you're interested. I'm selling it because I'm moving into a new role at my company and I need a car with 4 doors that is less than 4 years old. Car has never been to the track or strip. It's taken me up and down the highway to work and back. I get 20+ MPG in it.

The car is located in Kansas City, MO.

Year: 2016

Make: Ford

Model: Mustang

Trim: Premium

Color: Guard

Transmission: Manual 6 speed

Mileage: 46,6XX, will go up as it is my daily

Modifications:

Resonator delete with H pipe

Slammer big bore shift knob from Raceeng. This is the nicest shifter I've ever seen/found/used. It shifts better than stock with the extra weight.

Passenger side JLT catch can

Clutch assist spring delete

STO N Show removable front license plate bracket

Paint correction, Ceramic coating

Full size spare tire

One piece black lug nuts

Additional Info:

The not great about the car-

The car was in a hail storm about 2 weeks after I picked it up. It was submitted to insurance and repaired completely by a PDR place I trust here in town.

The car has been in 2 fender benders, about 6-8 months apart. Right rear, passenger side of the car. Neither of them were my fault, both were submitted to insurance and repaired completely by Ford.

The car has the famous S550 front bumper sag. No idea when the clips were broken. If I had to guess, I'd say it's been this way for a year or so. I reached out to a local guy who fixed one of my buddies bumpers to have him fix this, he quoted me around $250 and 3-4 hours.

PRICE: listed at $25,700. That's in the middle of the private party range on KBB for cars of my year, make and model in good condition.

Pictures: These pictures were taken by the guy who did the paint correction/ceramic coating. His camera is nicer than my phone. If any buyer would like pictures of anything specific, please message me, I can provide them.

IMG_1216.JPG
IMG_1217.JPG
IMG_1218.JPG
IMG_1221.JPG
IMG_1223.JPG
IMG_1225.JPG
IMG_1227.JPG
IMG_1210 copy.JPG
IMG_3741.JPG

2016 Mustang GT

Thanks for looking/considering,

Last edited: