2016 GT500 Spied? Pics/link inside...

ThomasL

Established Member
http://www.autoevolution.com/news/2...ed-testing-with-huge-hood-bulge-1-86600.html#

ford-mustang_2_zpsf40bb461.jpg

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
not to be "that guy" but any proof that proves this isnt just a 2015 prototype with different hood?

I'll second that but with cars already on lots in some states why would they be running a car around in full camo? What's the deal with the rear diffuser as well. Wish we had more shots of this but I'm confident they're going to surface soon!

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I'll second that but with cars already on lots in some states why would they be running a car around in full camo? What's the deal with the rear diffuser as well. Wish we had more shots of this but I'm confident they're going to surface soon!

could be a new s550 track oriented car or package? they could just be racing accessories being tested. somebody should have asked them at gas station to pop hood or get photo underneath of front end to check out motor. pretty bad leaks if you ask me. i know for a fact i would have walked up to the guys driving and started a conversation

Rotzs99

Established Member
could be a new s550 track oriented car or package? they could just be racing accessories being tested. somebody should have asked them at gas station to pop hood or get photo underneath of front end to check out motor. pretty bad leaks if you ask me. i know for a fact i would have walked up to the guys driving and started a conversation

Not allowed to answer questions, but you may get someone who isn't so tight lipped.

Rotzs99

Established Member
yeah i understand that aspect of it but you could walk up and take photos under the front end and back end true? nothing against that

High security vehicles should not be stationary and in public view for long periods of time. It should be fill up and go, or if someone is taking pictures you move the car somewhere else. Still some time to take pictures in that 10 minutes or so I guess.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
High security vehicles should not be stationary and in public view for long periods of time. It should be fill up and go, or if someone is taking pictures you move the car somewhere else. Still some time to take pictures in that 10 minutes or so I guess.

yeah i would run over with video camera rolling slide under car with camera and get good video and then run away HAHA

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
On my way home yesterday I was next to what looked like same/similar car here in Detroit. I didn't get pictures but I can tell you it has a whole different sound than the 2015 GT which I see everyday. It was loud too, pretty excited to see what comes of this.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've been hearing a lot of references recently on a "2016 Shelby GT-500". That and the GT-350, of course. So does this mean there is likely not going to be a 2016 Cobra as many have been hoping for?

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
That rear valence is just a lot of camo extended out to hide the real one, I see quad pipes. I also see a GT500 type wing, or the shape looks that way and that hood bulge....plus why have these heavily camo cards when the GT350 is pretty much uncovered.....oh boy I am excited

Users who are viewing this thread