2016 GT350 Invoice and MSRP Pricing

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
_GT350%20pricing.jpg

Stickied for quick reference.

bret a ewing

Established Member
No mention of engine performance difference between the two. Prior "R" model cars added a big premimum over the lesser model. At $12k the upgrade would be a relative bargain. Less expensive than the R cost of the '95 . The difference between then and now is the upgrade(s) to the drivetrain.
It would be nice to see a sneaky (unmentioned) Ford HP/TQ increase added to the R kinda like Chevy did with the L88 back in the '60s.

Just sayin'.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Actually, Pericak did mention that the R would see a very slight bump due to the reduced exhaust restriction. If I can find the quote I'll post it up.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Actually, Pericak did mention that the R would see a very slight bump due to the reduced exhaust restriction. If I can find the quote I'll post it up.

Guess he was telling the truth.

conceptmachine

Established Member
I've heard 1k on the R, but that could be lifetime ( thru 2018?) Then heard 4k on the 350 for 2016. Don't think anyone is sure. Could be that they just build how many they get orders for, just like the 13/14 gt500s.
I'd like to know for sure as well.
Feels like Ford is welcoming these large ADMs? I think it is giving the niche line more time to build these cars and keep up with the damand. Easier than ford coming out and admitting to not being able to. Later this year they will be stocked up at dealers and ford assembly will be caught up with damand and msrp and below, they will come.

Last edited:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
It would be nice if that happened, but I wouldn't hold my breath. At this point, I've all but given up on the prospect of buying a GT350R at a reasonable price. If I "had" to have another car and "had" to pay $80K+, I'd look elsewhere. The GT350(R) is missing way too many tangible features to command an $80K price, IMO. If I wanted a huge $80K car, I'd look at an Audi S6 then get it tuned to 600+HP.

03MACH150BP

2003 Mach1 Slowmatic
Established Member
Just sat in a white GT350 at the dealership. This car looks even better in person. Wow. Dealer has marked it up $20K over sticker. I know all of them there and called them a bunch of crooks. (Joking of course). This looks like the best mustang made to date IMO.

Last edited:

Established Member
The R picks up RWHP because the lighter rims require less inertia to spin up, so while the FHP only benefits minimally from reduced exhaust restriction, a larger practical benefit comes from the rims... Which helps improve acceleration, braking, turning, and suspension performance.

7t7ta400

Established Member
lets see gt350 $5000 to $10000 over msrp a corvette $ 10000 off of msrp no brainer i love my new c7 corvette my first new chevy

SixPak

Established Member
lets see gt350 $5000 to $10000 over msrp a corvette $ 10000 off of msrp no brainer i love my new c7 corvette my first new chevy
I see several C7's everyday on the road. To date I have seen one GT350 on the road. Obviously lots of people feel the same way you do.

T3RMIN8TOR

Established Member

When the C7's first came out, they were fetching similar ADM's as the GT350's . The ADM's will diminish on the GT350's in time. Definitely won't be seeing the GT350's going for 10k less than MSRP

Users who are viewing this thread