2016 Ford Bronco SVT Raptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutoXRacer

Established Member
Anyone hear anything about a 2016 Ford Bronco SVT Raptor!!??

http://gearheads.org/2016-ford-bronco-svt-raptor/#.VGjNYMnZcYI

2016-Ford-SVT-Bronco-Raptor-Concept.jpg

I can only assume this is the standard Bronco?
2016-Ford-SVT-Bronco.jpg

Last edited:

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
That looks like a bad photoshop job of the "2016 Ford Bronco" that was released on April 1st as an april fools joke.

The second rendering is the one released as the april fools joke. I haven't read anything that says this would actually happen, if it does I'll be even more mad at Ford. They will make me have to decide between a Focus RS, GT350, raptor and this thing for my next vehicle.

AutoXRacer

Established Member
Damn, I had no clue this could be a fake... :(
I guess how Chevy dropped the Tahoe (2 door) and all the other 2 door SUVs. Why would Ford come out with this. sigh

I'm bummed...I thought this could have been my Jeep and trailer two vehicle in one replacement...
I am wanting (thinking about) a Jeep Wrangler and some kind of Ford truck to tow my mustang on a trailer. A Bronco could have provided both... :(

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Ya this is just click bait that has been floating around for a long time. Every now and then someone posts a new article about it to get it recirculating again. A bronco won't happen any time soon.

Ubergeist

Established Member
I just got super excited...then super let down. My dad had broncos as I was growing up. Always loved them.

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
Grille in first picture is probably a good idea of what the next Raptor will actually look like but as others have said, these were declared fake a long time ago

SnakeBoostE85

whipped and korned
Established Member
almost creamed the drawers when I saw that… damn it… I wish they would bring back the bronco, the diesel excursion, and kick that piece of shit expedition to the curb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread