2015 Z06 meets P1 at COTA

football76

Established Member
[video=youtube;Cy6rRgMCD0w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy6rRgMCD0w[/video]

P1 driver didn't seem to be pushing very hard through the corners, but on the straights... dang!!! :rockon:

Leaves the Z06 in the dust like they're standing still. Cool video to show the difference between supercar performance and hypercar performance. Ah to be Treynor...

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Wow thats a fast car! He was definitely afraid of the turns, can't say I blame him with the price tag on one of those babies. I want.

Z06

Established Member
P1 was seem straight outta Jetsons, cruising along.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I think Ford GT's target for performance should be to keep up with a P1, as much as it sounds unlikely, I wish and hope they do.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
was the Z06 dealing with heat issues? ...

Sure seemed like it. Did you notice how it seemed to be struggling to get over 140MPH on that one straight. Toward the end of the video, it seemed like it was having a hard time even getting to 120. Then again, the driver may not have had his foot all the way in it.

ProChargerTECH

Leaves the Z06 in the dust like they're standing still. Cool video to show the difference between supercar performance and hypercar performance. Ah to be Treynor...

Now if the Z06 just came with a blower that didn't heat soak to 186 degrees..... ;)

But who doesn't love these heads up displays? Man technology is awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread