2015 Stang w/Kooks Headers and Full Exhaust Dyno Results

Kooks Headers

Established Member
Well the numbers are in 445HP 390 ft lbs! This is with Kooks 1 7/8" x 3" Long tube headers, and our complete 3" COMP series exhaust system with High Flow Race Cats and an X-Pipe! The H-Pipe results should be in today so stay tuned!!!!

These results are with the Kooks Long Tubes with Full 3" Exhaust and JLT Cold Air Intake.

445/390! Wow!

IMG_6751-2.jpg

IMG_6752-2.jpg

Pro Dyno 2015 Stang.jpg

Thanks to Dan and the guys at Pro-Dyno!

Last edited:

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Great numbers! Cannot wait to hear this. Love that it is a catted setup as well.

ATTFighter

Established Member
Are these longtubes or mid-length headers? Are the headers designed any differently from the headers for the 2011-2014 5.0? Also, will there be a catless version for people who want to go catless?

Kooks Headers

Established Member
Are these longtubes or mid-length headers? Are the headers designed any differently from the headers for the 2011-2014 5.0? Also, will there be a catless version for people who want to go catless?
These are a long tube header. They are different from the 11-14 cars. We offer them without cats as well as our 49 state legal GREEN cats.

ATTFighter

Established Member
I'm assuming that's the catted version, little to quiet for me. Looks like a great system hopefully you guys post a video without cats. I had the kooks headers and off-road h on my 2013.

Last edited:

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
Will you guys be showing any catless numbers? Kooks is the one I've been waiting to see results from! :)
Very nice. Do you guys have baseline dyno numbers?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread