2015 Mustang vs. 2014 Camaro

JohnZ

Established Member
Check out these comparison pictures between the Mustangs and Camaros that will be on the road in 2014.

Edited by admin. Post the images, not a link.

JohnZ

Established Member
... They look nothing alike if that's what is being implied.

Wasn't implying that.

Just putting them side by side to see how they compare styling wise. Not just how they are alike but how are they dissimilar. Which style lines do you prefer? What style features do you not like? Does seeing them like this change how you feel about your favorite?

If you're not interested in comparing them like this, then feel free to move on.

clean92lx

Established Member
Wasn't implying that.

Just putting them side by side to see how they compare styling wise. Not just how they are alike but how are they dissimilar. Which style lines do you prefer? What style features do you not like? Does seeing them like this change how you feel about your favorite?

If you're not interested in comparing them like this, then feel free to move on.

Ok so you posted a mustang and a camaro and your point was to ask if anyone prefers the camaro over the mustang...on a ford site. Ohhhkay

JohnZ

Established Member
Ok so you posted a mustang and a camaro and your point was to ask if anyone prefers the camaro over the mustang...on a ford site. Ohhhkay

Didn't ask for anything. Wanted to see the comparos for myself and felt like sharing.

Taneras

Established Member

The members at the mustang6G website didn't seem to have the difficulties some of the SVTP members are having...

jes_csx

Established Member
I could never bring myself to buy a camaro. Its not a brand thing either... if my circumstances were a little different I'd be all over a C6 Z06 or a C7.

clean92lx

Established Member
I could never bring myself to buy a camaro. Its not a brand thing either... if my circumstances were a little different I'd be all over a C6 Z06 or a C7.

This. I'm not brand loyal either, I almost bought my wife a new traverse a month ago and would love to have a c6 Z too but I'm not gonna pretend to like the camaro just for the sake of being neutral

Users who are viewing this thread