2015 Mustang Hood Lift Install

EditorTurner

Established Member
0 2015 Mustang Hood Lifts Featured.jpg
Hoods Up
Lethal Performance ditches the prop rod on its S550 with Redline Tuning’s QuickLIFT Plus
By Steve Turner
Photos courtesy of Lethal Performance

If you haven’t been following the 2015 Mustang closely, you might not realize that this all-new Mustang is born with one really old-school feature. Sure it has independent rear suspension and a host of high-tech options. However, when you pop the hood, you still have to lift it up yourself and hold it in place using a prop rod.
Continue reading →

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Just installed a set of elites on my GT500 the other day. I've had a set on every mustang I've ever owned.

969C2160-3937-46C5-996E-351A4741A44D.jpg

-Jeff

Redline Tuning

Established Member
Is there a reason you do not offer the elite struts in black?

Hello Laztug,
What makes the system ELITE is the Stainless Steel finish of the gas spring. There is no functional difference between the PLUS and the ELITE system, the only difference is the material construction of the gas spring (Black vs. Stainless Steel). We offer a 4 year warranty on our PLUS system and a 5 year warranty on our ELITE system including the gas springs, unlike our competitors who only offer a 1 year warranty.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I'm sure I've posted this before, but I emailed you guys years ago or so regarding my RL struts on my 03 Cobra that I installed years ago. I had a issue with one of the ball clips popping off the ball. No questions asked, and I had 4 new ends at my house in less than 5 days, no charge. Awesome products and service.

Redline Tuning

Established Member
I'm sure I've posted this before, but I emailed you guys years ago or so regarding my RL struts on my 03 Cobra that I installed years ago. I had a issue with one of the ball clips popping off the ball. No questions asked, and I had 4 new ends at my house in less than 5 days, no charge. Awesome products and service.
Thanks for the kind words! Making great products and offering the best customer service is our TOP priority!

Users who are viewing this thread