2015 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Package and ONLY 2300 MILES!!!!

Shelbyman

Established Member
For sale is my 2015 Mustang GT Premium with the performance package and 6 speed gearbox. The color is GUARD which is a darkish green metallic in bright sun and looks a bit grey with overcast skies. The mileage is very low with only 2300 on it. The engine is completely stock. I keep it garaged under a cover. Drive it mostly on weekends.

The only option it has is the Performance Package. This includes 19-inch black wheels, staggered-size summer tires, six-piston front brake calipers, 380 mm rotors, a strut bar, a front splitter, a Torsen differential and a 3.73 final drive ratio. It also has LoJack installed.

I have installed a Gibson cat back exhaust and it sounds awesome! The stock exhaust was just too quiet. I have had a medium tint put on the windows...should be legal everywhere. Right now the emblems have been blacked out with PlastiDip but can be easily removed if you prefer the chrome look. At 2000 miles I changed out the oil and gearbox lube with Royal Purple so you should be good for quite a while.

The car is basically a new car. I'm asking $33,900. I have all the purchase documentation including window sticker on file. Title is clear. No accidents ever. And the satellite radio has about a year on it. Please feel free to call me with any questions. Sandy at 714-330-3059. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my ad.

You can see more pictures here https://imageshack.com/user/Shelbyman350[/URL] Let me know if you have any trouble with viewing them there.

Pass side.JPG
Front.JPG
Mileage.JPG
Trunk panel stock.JPG
Rear seats.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread