2015 Mustang GT premium more POWER!

JeeMaaZ

Hello,
New mustang owner here and she is GREAT!
ive had her for about a month and i already have a JLT cai and tune. going for ARH 1 7/8 headers today and dyno + local tune tommorow. wil be posting results.

I have two questions, the first is i want it to be quite! since i installed roush axle backs the car sounds amazing but with the headers and x-pipe it will be too loud and that is going to cuase problems for me since in my country loud cars are fined heavily and sometimes towed and kept for months! ... would you recommend reinstalling the stock mufflers or another axle back that is not too loud or any other solution would be appreciated.

The second one is that i want more power! i was thinking a blower. but the problem is that this car is my DD ( my only car ) so i need something reliable, and i fear the heat is my country could be too much for a blower. in here it goes up to 55C in the summer and its hot year round except for two months a year where it get cool.

Ive read that a paxton would be best for me but then again i have also read that a whipple would be as good if not better!
my car is an auto and mu budget is 7k.

Thanks in advance for the help.

bunk22

Established Member
Do you have an auto or manual? I'm curious about the numbers with the headers, I'm going to add long-tubes but 1 3/4" headers. My 2012 Mustang GT (6 speed) made around 425rwhp/400rwtq with CAI, full exhaust (Kooks 1 3/4" on back) and tune. My current stang is a 2015 Auto with the JLT and tune, thus why I'm curious.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread