2015 Mustang (GT / PP) - service advisory question

saf1

Established Member
Is there a general location for any / all service advisories for Ford cars and/or truck? I was talking to my service adviser to schedule an oil change a few miles early due to a road trip and asked if he could also check the right front brakes (noise off/on).

He mentioned that the 2015 Mustang PP had a service advisory on the brakes with replacement parts. He didn't go into detail but it got me thinking maybe there is something I should be routinely checking to stay on top in case there is anything major.

Thanks. If this has been covered I apologize if I missed it.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I know the NHTSA lets you look up recalls and TSB's on cars based on year/make/model, but I have no idea how updated they keep the listings. There are a couple sites out there that let you look up TSB numbers and recalls if you have the tsb#. Just takes a little googling.

saf1

Established Member
I know the NHTSA lets you look up recalls and TSB's on cars based on year/make/model, but I have no idea how updated they keep the listings. There are a couple sites out there that let you look up TSB numbers and recalls if you have the tsb#. Just takes a little googling.

Yeah, I took your advise and found two references. At least that is a starting point.

Sometimes I forget the simple things (search xyz portal).

Users who are viewing this thread