2015 Mustang finally revealed!

nhs156

Established Member
What do you think? I think it looks much better from the rear and side, but dislike the sleeker Aston Martin-front - think Ford is overdoing it on the copy/paste front, and feel it has lost its muscle car looks and instead looks like a sportier version of a Fusion. No doubt in my mind, however, that it'll sell well: great looker overall.

CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
guess you missed the plethora of threads on this topic?

RLL

Established Member
Good looking car, buts looks small. Similar to a GT-R. Muscle car look is gone. Cannot see a 5.8 in this new mustang. 5.0 with turbo's seems like a tight fit. You can see Ford is thinking "World Wide Sales" for this new Mustang. 2014 Shelby may be the last of the big HP/torque with superchargers. I'm old school, glad I bought a 2014.

Kapy

Established Member
Until they come out with the talked about Twin Turbo "Voodoo", I am going to be completely content and happy with my 13 GT500 as I think the looks of our cars are still way better.

I do like the rear, sides (splitters are cool) and especially the way the trunk flows into the rear glass. Front of course looks like a Fusion, don't care what anybody says about that.

Hourigan218

Established Member
I'm torn about the new look it's got its plus and minus but I agree bigger engine's might be an issue.
As for now I don't like the front end maybe it will grow on me but for now I'm not a fan. taillights also not a fan
but I do like the wheels.

Deranged2013

Established Member
Until they come out with the talked about Twin Turbo "Voodoo", I am going to be completely content and happy with my 13 GT500 as I think the looks of our cars are still way better.

I do like the rear, sides (splitters are cool) and especially the way the trunk flows into the rear glass. Front of course looks like a Fusion, don't care what anybody says about that.

I agree with you. I wish they had done something different with the headlights. Something about the headlights just doesn't do it for me but the rest of the car looks damn good.

I'm also going to wait and see what they have to offer later on before I buy anything. I would be pissed if I bought a 2015 and then in 2016 they offer a direct injection, fully forged, 5.0 as an engine option. So I am going try to be patient for a year or two.

Kapy

Established Member
I agree with you. I wish they had done something different with the headlights. Something about the headlights just doesn't do it for me but the rest of the car looks damn good.

I'm also going to wait and see what they have to offer later on before I buy anything. I would be pissed if I bought a 2015 and then in 2016 they offer a direct injection, fully forged, 5.0 as an engine option. So I am going try to be patient for a year or two.

As crazy as it may sound, they might have been better off going with more of a Termi headlight look and dimension. If you look at the Fusion and the front end of this new stang they are identical.

As for the rest of the car, I am very pleased with it and think it is a good look. Front end is exactly a Fusion though. No doubt about that. Not that I don't like the look of the Fusion or this front end, just wish they would have set it off more with the lights or something like you said.

Users who are viewing this thread