2015 Mustang EcoBoost MRT Turbo-Back Sound Clip Comparison

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
There are several exhausts that sound decent. The Ford Racing Touring is a good sounding exhaust, the RIP Tuning is also good as is the single 3 inch from Ultimate Racing. Prices, are not cheap for this car.

acrbill

Established Member
Glad to hear there is a single 3" available. No reason for the added weight plus I know catless mufflerless SRT-4 Neons resonated like mad with dual exits. You can say it doesn't sound right but in reality OHC cars don't sound right compared to a OHV car.

PewterCam

Established Member
Glad to hear there is a single 3" available. No reason for the added weight plus I know catless mufflerless SRT-4 Neons resonated like mad with dual exits. You can say it doesn't sound right but in reality OHC cars don't sound right compared to a OHV car.

With much hatred from the majority of people because it not a silly heavy dual setup... I have the Ultimate Racing Single 3" cat back on my car and Cobb tune. Its as straight through possible with no bends, sounds good, and saves 40 lbs over the stock exhaust. I also have an FFTec CAI on the way and an IC will be next as well as the Cobb Accesstuner Race software and the matching DP from Ultimate. Its great fun to drive.

Users who are viewing this thread